nut ec question

mybluewater

i have a run to waste drip system. don't worry i waste very little water and what comes out goes to the garden (usually only a pint or two per water). btw changed over from ebb and flow and love it. simple, timers, nut tank is more stable and set up for days. like it a lot.

so... i typically i run near 2000 ec, though my water is pretty bad. 450ec to start. i can't wait for my RO filter. the waste water comes out with an ec of about 4500. i assume my girls are water thirsty and taking it easy on the nuts.

should i lower my ec? water more frequently?

btw. first post. absolutely love this forum, especially the diy. awesome stuff. good luck to all and may we have more mmj states in the near future.

Hey blue water. I have a question about your EC. I am relatively new to hydro. I run an ebb n grow 12 pot system. My trusty hanna meter (.5) doesnt read EC it reads ppm. I do the calculations to get the proper ec of the nutes according to the manufacturers recommendations.1.8- 2.0 EC. Witch calculates to 850 -1000 ppm. I see on this site people are running upwards of 1500-2000 ppm. Isnt that really high or am I missing something? When I acquired the strain I'm running I saw a little ditty on this specific strain on you tube and the breeder said to run at about 1.5-1.8 EC. witch calculates to around the 850 range ppm. Am I and have I been underfeeding my ladies? Any input would be cool and sorry about asking a question in your thread but you stated you just stopped running an ebb system.I dont have enough posts to pm you. Also your not from the port huron area are you?

Back
Top Bottom