Nutrient questions

DA420

420 Member
This may not be the right place to post this but I was having trouble posting elsewhere . I am growing in 1 gallon containers now with fox farms ocean forest soil . I am currently not using any nutrients . I plan on transplanting eventually to a bigger container they are only a week and a half old now. my questions are when should I transplant them ? How big of a container should I move them to ? Will a 3 gallon be ok ? When I do move them I plan on moving them back into more fox farms soil so when should I start using actual nutrients ? I have the liquid fox farms nutrient trio pack are those okay to use for the duration of the grow ? Sorry for so many questions any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am also using the fox farm ocean forest soil and the fox farm Trio. I also have my girls and 3 gallon pots. I wish I would have went five gallon but my space was very limited. If you can go with a 5 the more roots the bigger yield.
420-magazine-mobile333154327.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Oh and if you already haven't read that the ocean Forest runs a little hot. So you are not going to want to feed your plants for about 4 weeks after planting. And also use fox farm at 1/4- half strength. You are also going to have to add Cal Mag. Hope this helps

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

So should I basically wait until the beginning of flowering to start using nutrients and which of the 3 of the fox farms nutrients should I use ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom