nutrients

LIAMO

hey ppl i think i might hav a problem,,i put bloom in instead of micro first,,im using platgron royalty mix,there nearly 7wks old,its there first time gettin nutes,, is there anything i can do or are my babys finished,,and can any one tell me which is best,,biobizz or advance nutreints,,i hav biobizz bloom & bloom stimulater,,i also hav advance nutreints micro,grow & bloom,,;)i think i might use advance nutreints cause i hav all i need in that dont i..??,

soil or hydro ? how strong did you mix nutes?

either way leach your soil or dilute your hydro liquid if you have rapid discoloration of leaves leaching means pouring lots of clear plain water through the pot of dirt

you may want to do a chart to follow or set up a calendar day that you feed on and only on that day

over feeding and watering is probably the most common screwup new folks make ...

a small OD of bloom shouldn't do too much damage if they are big enough
if you don't have a camera how many sets of leaves and how tall? telling us details like this make it lots easier to help you out and pass on the kindness that we received.....

if you have ever had avegetable garden think like you are doing special tomatoes and don't over doit

yea man heres a pics sum leaves hav 7 sum still at 5,,there nearly 8 wks old now,,i leaft a mate in charge so i cud go away for a few nights,,he cut most of the fan leaves of sum of my babys,,i cuda chocked him anyway hers a pic,,iy un known strain,there in siol,i hav them on 12/12,i just added another 125 watt cfl high spectrum as i was told there not gettin enough light,im gonna finish with cfls on this grow or mayb go hps for the flowering,any ideas,, i see a few yellow patches starting to form,

gro_0411.JPG

i mixed 2mls to 1 liter,, i hav biobizz bloom and bloom stimulater,,i also hav advance nutreints micro grow and bloom,,i might stick with them,,i started the grow in playgron royalty mix,,ne feeding for 6 wks,,so last wk was my first time feeding them nutes,,

Back
Top Bottom