Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Club

Pinch

Was in the Bay area this past week. Got my Oakland membership.. (41 Patient support centers in the Bay area alone!) THE GOLD Card for clubs nationwide and Canada too! What a tight organization, :adore: first class!

The definative program for medicinal marijuana distribution, they have great clubs run by knowledgeable people. The meds are the best! Brought back some Jack Herer, Silver Star, Black Domina and Blue Queen. Good prices, significatly less than LA.

And I like it up there! Maybe I'll relocate north to the Bay area from this dusty desert.. :hmmmm:

The Bay area..

Hey Smokie, reason I got the OCBC card is because it gets you into all the CA clubs, all the Oregon Clubs, Washington Clubs, Vancouver Canada Clubs.. no matter where I go on the West coast there is a Medical Cannabis Dispensary.. get it? I also got a permit to grow anywhere in CA with little or no hassle from even the feds. The Oakland CBC has alot of legislative and political clout, more than any other medicinal cannabis organization, they ar light years ahead of the rest of the country.

I probably will move North, thank you. Neat country and a beautiful woman are swaying me.. calling me.. Not a real hard decision. Kids are all grown, looking for new woman and found her in Bay area, semi-retired, only the world's best pot easily available.. yep, go north young man and seek your future!

Mr. Lights, The hash oil pills.. don't get too excited as they have yet to get consistency down.. some pills (dark ones are better.. stronger) but some lots are real good and others.. I have done up to 6 pills and did not get a good buzz even on empty stomach.. go with edibles, 1-2 good 3X cookies on empty stomach get you stupid for about 4-10 hours (same consistant high..).. good indica body buzz.. 4-10 HOURS! :laughtwo:

After using pot for some 40 years now, nothing beats the convienence, the stealth and the quality of the high.. edibles! Where can you smoke a joint? Where can you eat a cookie or cupcake or brownie? (I use edibles exclusively while flying..) Get it? Got it? Good!

And you have to have a scrip because it is a medicine and these clubs exist for the Prop 215 patients and their medicinal use of cannabis. "Medicinal" is the operative word here.. "Medicinal" as in to relieve symptoms of pain or discomfort, one more time "Medicinal"..

You just cannot go wrong with edibles!

Oh yeah and I have MS.. thus the Prop 215 status.. thus the medicinal cannabis cards.

yeah we went to the club im not sure which one i never seen it before but i got some good grand daddy purple. i have to go get my card renewed i always say that but i will soon.

Pinch, I have heard a lot about the Oakand club. I wil DEFINATLY visit them next time I go up there. I heard it's a bit of a hastle to get a card there. Could you let me know the process? I have all my paperwork in order, and would have o problem providing them with my doctors note and/or the plethora of medica documents showing the progression of my disease.
I pretty much want a place that is big, has a lage selection, curtious staff, and i HATE being hastled! I visited several WONDERFUL clubs in Frisco when I wa sup there last, but depending on the info you provide, may just have to stop by in oakand first next time ;)
-PM

Well, I got some Oaksterdam goo in Frisco, and it ROCKED! Dunno much about cops not being "allowed" to go intoi a certain part of the city, as its been my experience the cops, usualy in conjunction with the FDA, go wherever they damn well please :-(
-PM

The GOLD CARD, the "E" Ticket!

Mr. PM, sure mate. If you have a doctor's certified recommendation for MMJ fax it to them at:

The Co-op Store (Oakland)
1733 Broadway
Oakland, CA
510-832-5346
510-986-0534 (FAX)

M-F 9-4:30, Sat 9-2:30

Once you've faxed, call to verify receipt and get a name. The Oakland people have to call and speak to your doctor, re: cannabis use, within 24 hrs. Sometimes tough to get your doc to talk to Oakland or call. If so send your written request certified/return receipt requested.

Let your doc know that it would afford you access to a multitude of sources for inexpensive medical pot and be a great favor to you if he/she called and leave him/her your contact name in Oakland and their phone # in Oakland and believe me they'll call. ( ..had to do this myself.)

Now if you just can't get it done that way, you'll need 2 days in Bay area.

Day 1, get medical marijuana evaluation from:

Hanya Barth, MD
1200 Howard St.
SF, CA 94103
415-255-1200

Day 2, 24 hours for Co-OP to process it and make ID card. I (didn't) get this lead from the Oakland Co-op Store... oh by the way, they are familiar w/this doctor. Few more bucks but gets the job done.

$25 for membership and the "GOLD CARD". Renewable in one year from when your recommendation was dated. Good anywhere and the Co-op's family of some 40 stores exclusively for members, most states that have programs and Vancouver BC Compassionate Care Centers. Worth the hassle, believe me.

:adore: These guys are the grand-daddies of medical marijuana dispensaries, they wrote the book. Good luck to any and all! :peace:

By thwe way guys, the Oakland address I gave you is where you join and do all necessary paperwork, they do not have medical cannabis sales on these premises. Once you've been processed they give you the list of their 40 stores that deal only with members, some close by and others scattered throughout the Bay Area. Very professional and they weren't all stoned (stupid) like I experienced here in LA.. Also people, know they do not cut corners or sway from their program for the cards. Oakland likes to have you pre-approved before coming a long distance which makes sense. Not much needed to get card but do have it all when you go to get your card.

Cool, good luck!

I got an OCBC card without all the hassle... just paid an extra $20 after I got my Compassionate Caregivers card and BAM!... OCBC card.

^Motherfuckin word.:allgood:

Pinch, thanks for the info! I'm going to my doctor to renew my recomendation in about a week, so I'll fax all that shizzy over to Oakland after thats done :)
-PM

Mr. PM, Good luck mate. Just got in from the Bay Area yesterday.. what a bitch.. already miss it. Yep, moving north! Today! Right fucking now! See ya stinking desert! Goodbye Socal..

PM, if you need anymore help, let me know.. let me know when you're coming up. Perhaps we can rendezvous. Later..

^Indeed :smokin:

In the Bay area after a 6 hour drive up the 5 from the Desert. Hmmmm.. nice, real nice to be back. Fuckin eh, the bay..

Yeah Mr. PM, would be just grand to touch base up here, let us know.

Mr. S. We are neighbors, are we not?

Back
Top Bottom