Oatmeal Chocolate Oblivion: Did I Mention It Contains Cannabis

Truth Seeker

One good reason to visit J&K Collective, a medical-marijuana access point located in a residential section of Green Lake, is their small but quality selection of medicated treats from The Half-Baked Cookie Company (The Half Baked Cookie Company). All of the Half-Baked varieties are good, but one of my favorites is the Oatmeal Chocolate Oblivion cookie.
Cannabis butter is the magic ingredient which gives you the titular Oblivion in the cookie's name (as any chronic pain or nausea patient knows, that can be a very good thing). According to the label, like most of Half-Baked's products, the infused butter means the Oblivion cookie contains the equivalent of about one gram of marijuana.

The Oblivion's cunning, cannabinated combination of both chocolate chips and oatmeal into a single cookie means it has more happening taste- and texture-wise than "just" a cookie of either variety, and the effects produced by that gram of weed make the $5 donation a good value.

Half-Baked doesn't fall into the easily avoidable (but often encountered) trap of under-medicating their treats in order to cut costs; it's a pleasure to find adequately dosed cookies for $5 apiece.

If you have the idea of trying more than one of these cookies, you should wait an hour after the first one to gauge the effects before continuing with a second. These cookies will, in the process of relieving pain, nausea, and anxiety, also slow your thought processes, so plan accordingly.

I found my Half-Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Oblivion cookie at J&K Collective, 4752 Green Lake Way N., telephone 457-4062.

100_3872ForIncredible-thumb-300x224.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: seattleweekly.com
Author: Steve Elliot
Website: Oatmeal Chocolate Oblivion: Did I Mention It Contains Cannabis? - Seattle Restaurants and Dining - Voracious

Back
Top Bottom