Oil

Well, it finished drying, and I actually left it too long I guess, I didn't really care, I went out for a group burn lol. I figured I'd document my progress for ya's anyway. So here it is.

HPIM1659.jpg

This is it fully dried.

HPIM1662.jpg

Final product.

Yeah, it's a .3..
Ahh scales :biggrin:

But yeah, you get about 1/10th of what you use for bud back in oil or hash.

oil is so awesome, man...
hash is nice too, but oil just blew my mind. seems awefully hard to find these days. so yea, i want to know how that smokes andrew?

I'll be sure to let ya's know. I dunno if we'll smoke it alone, or on top of a bowl.
Probly the latter.

just try it alone first, because otherwise you'll never know if it really works or not u know what im saying...

Haha, it's been my experience, that if it's decent stuff, you'll know it. lol
I can differentiate between the herb and oil or hash, it's a completely different game then lol.

I'd say go for it, if it's had enough time to dry then there is no alcohol left. Get some cellophane and put the scrapings on that and form a little ball with your fingers, the friction will heat it and you'll have a ball.

Vial..

Yes, Andrews just dried to much and became light browish color, dark brown gooey is normal Zaca.

How is it? What ISO % did you use?

Yep, I have yet to burn the stuff I made.

this is probably WAY past important anymore but.
since iso is REALLY flamable, if you're worried that there may be even a BIT of iso (all OVER the drug stores and such) left, quickly pass a light just over top the stuff; that should get it.

hurry up and smoke andrew!
I'm curious myself. it sure looked oka

Back
Top Bottom