OK Pipe experts

sage5wt

OK, I just got back from a cruiz to cozumel. This is my 3rd time to mexico and I have found a strange little item on all three trips........penis pipes. What the hell? And it's not like I have gone back to the same place all 3 times..three diferent places. Is it just me?

TheLife said:
I was thinking the same thing..

think about how funny it would be to get a blaze session going without anyone knowing what kind of pipe you have...

and your like "I got the pipe, I'll pack a fat bowl"

(dont let your friends see the pipe)

then... Take a rip off of it, and pass it to your friend..
and be like

"Its cherried bro"

hand them the pipe, and just watch the look on their face, when they realize theyre smoking out of pipe that looks like a penis.

LOL.:bong:

OMFG..now I want one :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

haha that's great....if it has weed in it, I'd smoke it!! no shame, my friend!

Not to change the subject ...but....I'd rather have a tittie bong myself.

Hahaha, yeah I've seen those around.
Wouldn't buy one for myself, but they would definitly make a funny gift for a fellow stoner, hehe

Penis Pipe. I've heard of 'em, but never seen one, haha. I sort of want one. Like you said, that would make a hilarious situation with your buds.

:peace: Earth Child

The first two trips all i saw were the stone carved pipes but on this trip they had all big ass cock-n-balls flesh tone, veins, and every thing. I should have taken a pic. I would have bought one but im not sure i could get past customs with an 8" love muscle in my bag.

I haven't been to many headshops that DIDN'T sell these. Then again, some of the headshops around here have an adult video/toy store connected, so I guess it's a natural fit for those ones. The rest have a Tropical Trends/disc golf store connected... and some of those sell penis pipes too.

4iLLEsT2bTCH0 said:
i want a dick pipe!!!! lol... ive actually seen them before at artifax, which is where they sell bongs hookas and all that around here. theyre cool lookin.

Wait. . .lmao, I know I've gone to artifax many times and have never seen a phalic (sp?) pipe or bong. . . There is only one artifax. . right? lol :bong: :peace:

The very first time I got high, as a weed-induced thought I explained my idea for a custom phallic pipe to a friend of mine.
I even wrote it down in my journal.
I'm happy to know I can go buy one without spending too much on a custom job...

I'm not homosexual, but I find the concept of such a piece to quite beautiful, with the symbolism of fertility and vital joy.

I'd be a little hesitant to smoke one owned by a female, however.
I don't know where it's been.

Back
Top Bottom