Older leaves browing and dying

Scooby_Snacks

I've had an ongoing issue for a few grows in a row. Right around week 3-4 the older leaves on my plants start browning at the tips and eventually dying and falling off. Ph is just under 7 during all the grows. I've tried more nutes and less nutes and still get the same issue. Kinda at my wits end trying to figure it out. This run this plant has had 3 feedings. fed every other watering. first 2 were only big bloom. last added grow big as well. First started seeing the issue a few days after grow big feeding.

Foxfarm nutes
organic soil w/ extra perlite
water ph'd down to 6.5 for all waterings

PROB-1.jpg

PROB-2.jpg

PROB-3.jpg

same here. overall you look fine. according to Ed Rosenthal, its a Nitrogen def, i fed my plants with 1/2 the recommended strength. im waiting the results now. Make sure your PH of regular water is the same too. sometimes the PH of the soil is the case. so get your soil tester or check your runoff every 2nd watering. post updates!

hey buddy, you need check your run-off PH. if the soil your using has peat moss like the FFOF Soil, then it will start to decompose around week 4 of Flower. (depending how long you veg). my solution usually has to be around 5.0-5.3 to have a run-off of 6.3-6.6

if your 100% sure it's not nute burn, then i'd consider a cal or mag def.

But since you're using FF Nutes (which are not organic) there should be enough nitrogen so as to not cause you deficiencies at this early a stage.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom