Outdoor grow early flowering

juicy steve

Hi All,

I have a question about my first grow. I've 4 plants in Spain (Balearics) I had to go away for 3 weeks so gave my 4 week old shoots to a friend.

Instead of sticking them outside they went on a really hot/humid balcony indoors, a bit like a greenhouse. The plants have shot up and grown really well but as a result of the change in light cycle 2 have started to flower already. I know why etc after doing some reading, I was probably a bit keen planting out and the time at my amtes hasn't helped.

Now on 1, its not a problem, probably 2 little 'buds' of pistils - they are back in the sun all day now so I've no doubt they will reverse into vegetative growth. However the other has grown really tall, about 2 foot, not much in the way of leaf growth (it looks really anemic to the others) but it has about 10 buds coming through.

My question is, as this appears to be so far into flowering, can it be pulled back, or should I bring it in at night and harvest what ever comes off it now. To be honest I don't mind losing one now if I can get something off it, but will that work?

Thanks!

Bit of an update, this is the plant in question a couple of days ago

Now the pistils are turning brown, so I'm wondering if I pull those buds, will the plant go back into a vegetative growth what with the normal light cycle, or will it just die?

Also, will those buds be of any use?

For comparison, this is it next to one fo the other healthy ones. Seems odd this one has just gone a bit wrong!

Back
Top Bottom