7" too early to force flowering?

StonyGeoff

sorry for the moment i'm unable to post images!

Plant is 7" tall, lower branches have started shooting out (about 1/2 " in length id say) and the plant is showing 7-blade leaves. I wish to move my plant outside to mature now. I live in SA and the day's have now shortened in length almost to 12hrs of light per day. i'd say we're still getting up to 14 hrs perhaps a little more at the moment. and the temp outside now averages between 10*C and 25*C. i'm concerned that it might get too cold and kill the plant? perhaps i should leave it indoors for 2 weeks and drop my DLP from 22/2 back to 12/12 to force flowering and THEN move it outside to mature. any comment/advice would be greatly appreciated :grinjoint:

cheers

:peace::Rasta:

Thanks Boss :)

I think it's a hybrid, going by the shape of the leaves. But i could be wrong (random seeds that i have collected). I reckon i'll take your advice and flower first!

1 more thing: is common shade-cloth (green) going to "block out" too much sunlight?? I put 'im outside today and it's now midday and the plant actually seems to be reacting BETTER to partly cloudy "shade-cloth" covered sunlight than it was to my artificial setup!
He/She seems to be LO-VING natural light :-D

Cheers
:peace:

i used miracle grow in very very lil amounts and had no problems with them at all..had 10 plants last year over 6 feet tall in an outdoor grow setup...bud was deep green and purple with fluffy buds...very lil seedage..great smoke too...couple hits and your chill for a few hrs..

Back
Top Bottom