Outdoor Pineapple marijuana in Ireland - Help needed

Camileo

Please help. Hi all. I'm a first time grower and I need some help with my plants. I'm growing pineapple marijuana plants in Ireland and using nutrients suitable for tomatoes but am having the following issues
DSC_018827.JPG
DSC_017618.JPG
DSC_017618.JPG
DSC_018619.JPG
DSC_017516.JPG
DSC_018414.JPG
DSC_017420.JPG

You've burnt it badly man. If she's in the ground she's pretty much a toast, but if she's in the pot you have to flush her straight away!

Yikes! Has that plant been inside under lights by any chance because those leaves look burned? There's no way the Irish sun would burn them like that in July let alone late September! It also looks like you've under watered it while it's been indoors because the leaves look drained and shrivelled up.

But on the contrary, some of your other leaves look like they aren't receiving enough light judging by the discolouration and lack of vigour. Even with cold temps, especially at night, plants will still mature with lots of vigour as long as they are getting strong sunlight. And judging by a few holes in the leaves that I can see I would say that you have a minor pest problem similar to what I have had but that certainly wouldn't be killing the leaves like that, the pests are probably making the situation worse tho as the leaves aren't recovering and growing in the first place from whatever reason is causing them to die. How much sunlight are they getting? I wonder whether its from sun or light deprivation? MJ is a sun loving plant and won't survive without at least 6 hours of direct sunshine during the flowering stage. My plants are in Surrey, UK where ours days atm are completely 100% clear and full of sun with 19-22C temps. Even with nighttime temps dropping down to 3C, as they do, the plants are continuing to mature unaffected, probably because of the sunny warm days. You're probably going to tell me that your nighttime temps in Ireland are warmer than mine but I bet your days are overcast with rain and very little sun, as I could imagine Ireland being like this time of year..?

Back
Top Bottom