Oxygenated water?

I always oxygenate my water, in fact oxygenate as much as possible with 02 emitters.
The roots and microbes need oxygen just as much as the plant needs any nutrient.
I use Living Organic Soil that has lots of aeration in it from pumice, biochar and rice hulls.
I try to get as much dissolved oxygen into my soil as possible to keep my soil alive and healthy.

perhaps….. but there is a problem with your methods - a 2 plant test tells you absolutely nothing. In order to test a concept one would need to start with dozens if not hundreds of identical plants - identical as in clones. Otherwise how would you account for differences in phenotypes?

Even if you start with 10 white widow seeds (taken from the same package or pulled from a bud) they do not grow into 10 identical plants. Take a family with 10 children - they may share a family resemblance but each will appear unique with different height, weight, appearance and so on. Same goes for 10 white widow plants. But as far as more oxygen in your water or grow media - yes we are convinced it will help. It’s commonplace for hydro growers but for soil I would say that more are growing without oxygenated water than with it, either because they don’t know or it’s cost prohibitive.

The O2 emitters like Nunyabiz has will turn your water from clear to white and the O2 emitters will easily outperform a pump and airstone

Back
Top Bottom