Passed? Waiting on results - need some clarity

br0wnies

So my boyfriend had a drug test last Monday, his last time smoking before that was the previous Monday. Prior to that we probably smoked on average 4-6x/week at night, with some "breaks" (meaning going a few nights without smoking) here and there. He drank a detox drink from a smoke shop but as I doubt those things really work, he ended up failing it. His work found out and gave him another chance on Friday to take another test... It was on the spot so there wasn't much he could do. This test was around 11am and we used an at home test that night around 730/8ish just to see. It came back negative but with a very, very faint line. Mind you he is a competitive bodybuilder with very little body fat, good amount of muscle, pretty fast metabolism, sweats like a pig and does cardio every morning on an empty stomach and lifts hard at night.

When he tested positive for the first one, two days later his employer had him call the lab for his results, where he talked to the doctor who told him he tested positive for marijuana and asked if it was medicinal. He called the lab today to see if they had the results from Friday (Dec 5) and the receptionist told him that he couldn't give him his results but that the results were received on the 5th and sent to his employer on the 6th, and that the doctor had no reason to call him back. He called his employer today but was having trouble getting ahold of the lady - she called him back in the evening and said she would check for the results and give him a call back tomorrow. We've been eaten alive all weekend waiting for results and stilllllll waiting.
Is this a good sign? I feel like if he had tested positive again, it would have taken longer than a day to confirm the results and send them out, and feel like the MRO would have tried to contact him again. Yes, no? Help! :)

An MRO isn't going to talk to your husband because he didn't pay for the tests. His employer has the results and maybe going through his personal file to see if they want to overlook the cannabis and retain him or not. Thats my guess anyways. All he can do is wait for the call.
Did he use dilution the morning of the test?
Also he would need to stop exercising 3 or 4 days before the test. Exercising releases more thc metobolites into the urine stream.

Back
Top Bottom