PeakseedsBC: dead Blueberry seeds

BloodStone

420 Member
Hello. Last year my order, followed by 2 replacements were all dead!
I feel Customs is responsible. I meen, the envelope is very noticeable with that Canadian return address!!

If in the US, Customs doesn't kill cannabis seeds - they pull a twisted tooth fairy... replacing your seeds with a nice piece of paper ;) .

Peak has been around for a long time. They really have not done nothing new for long time. Mostly staying with the strains that got them to being a major producer of quality genetics at a great price. That was 20 years ago. I am a big believer in old school breeders. They do need to keep up with the times though. Peak didn't

The seeds were probably way old and badly stored. A couple years ago I grew out some of their Skunkberry. It was a nice plant but dated when it came to trichome production. I would guess it to be around 15% thc.

I would contact him. He very well might replace them. I have dealt with him personally before and he is very helpful.

Peak has been around for a long time. They really have not done nothing new for long time. Mostly staying with the strains that got them to being a major producer of quality genetics at a great price. That was 20 years ago. I am a big believer in old school breeders. They do need to keep up with the times though. Peak didn't

The seeds were probably way old and badly stored. A couple years ago I grew out some of their Skunkberry. It was a nice plant but dated when it came to trichome production. I would guess it to be around 15% thc.

I would contact him. He very well might replace them. I have dealt with him personally before and he is very helpful.
My orders were from earlier in the year. He is going to send out something. I said whatever he wants. It only needs to be 5 seeds. I have great respect for him. I have gotten good seeds in the past..

My Peak seeds are from around 2003. I still have a couple I hope to look at some day. I was happy with their Skunkberry though it wasn't really strong. I still have Northern Berry and Northern Skunk to try.

The SkunkBerry that I got was potent. Noticeable early resin formation, & that unforgettable aftertaste. However, the F2's that I helped create, had a 30-40 % mutation factor. I had to toss some seedlings.

Back
Top Bottom