Pennsylvania?

I have friends near Greensburg.. if you want to hang out with them. They are into.. more heavy things than weed though. =/.

im located near PA. stinks the mj rules are pretty harsh around theire (ei. NJ, PA, NY)

Peace :peace:

YEah I'd defentialy have to say FUCK PA!!
over the past two weeks i've gotten arrested their every weekend for bullshit things. The first I got arrested cuz my friend had herb in his pocket. Last weekend I got arrested for rolling papers and since I was from Jersey had a bail of 750$ Needless to say I spent 3 days in Jail.... FOR FUCKING ROLLING PAPERS!!! FUCK PA

Hey, I'm near Reading...if anyone wants to blaze. Have a groovy one. :allgood:

i'm from pittsburgh..and yup, that's what i'm to understand..450 an once..sometimes even more..just returned here from eugene oregon..my familly lives here..won't be here for to much longer, just a little while longer...can't wait to get the f**k outta here..

im from PA too... right outside of philly.

Wow didn't know there were so many unlucky peeps living in Pa, or worse Philly. . . I don't know about you, But I love and hate philly. I remember almost 10 years ago, I was paying about $300 for an ounce of KB. $250 if buying more than one. . . LOL just reminded of a story, the $300 an oz. guy was dry once, was givin a lead to some other guy who had at $200 an oz. I went to meet him and everythin was fine till he tried to give me 30 of these weird little clear film canisters with butterflies on the lids. I treid not to laugh, and told the guy no thanks. . . :peace:

Yeah man, fireworks are illegal in PA. We always drove to Ohio for ours.

I lived in Erie for pretty much my whole life before I bailed the fuck out of there right quick. You guys are talkin' some CRAZY prices though. I could score you an oz of some dank for $250 any day of the week in Erie. It's a shitty little town though, really doesn't have anything going for it. Weather sucks, economy is doing a nose-dive. Never got arrested for anything, though. Guess I was lucky.

Now I live in Texas, and it's pretty sweet. Enjoy the snow, guys :)

Back
Top Bottom