peppermint?

Stoney420

ok so yesterday i was going to go over to my dealers house to get a gram and he didn't pick up his phone so i saw my friends in there car in there drive way any they were smoking so i hoped in and matched them and my friends boyfriend is a dealer so she called him up met with him i got his number so i just got a new hook up. but any way i look at these bud and its like orange and it kinda smells like peppermint and i just wanted to know if anyone has come across some buds like that.

yo i smoke a blunt of the stuff today after work with a few of my buddys and it was soo sweet tasting, got so messed up after it.

I never heard of 'peppermint weed'~~but have tried 'garlic' weed'~~was great & tasted nothin garlic at all~~but wat a great smoke~~maybe wat you smoked had a similar effect~~wouldn't be opposed to tryin that too~~lol~~
PEACE OUT~~

people say diffrent strain name which it really isnt what it is... how funny...

I actually got some bud that had a lot of orange hairs on it, but it didn't smell like peppermint recently. it's pretty good.

has anyone had the stuff that smells and tastes like fruit loops? awesome... especially out of a gas mask :cough:

Ive been getting bud with orange hairs on it..if it was a joint im sure they have peppermint flavored papers...might explain it

Back
Top Bottom