Pics of my pieces

BluntKilla

Finally got my camera back so took a couple pics.. hope u enjoy :Rasta:

Picture_0882.jpg

Re: Pics of my peices

Picture_0941.jpg

tan guy, i got this guy in Peru, one of my friends who was a local surf instructor made this guy for me, customized with a lighter holder, its pretty sweet even though i dont use it much

I bong is tighht. I like the other thing to. It has some great carving whatever it is.

Picture1.jpg

yea this guy is cool, hes got a lighter holder and red eyes. also has anaconda skin on the back. hes a bubbler

I love the 2 footer, the colors are awesome and I really dig double bubble bongs :icon_cool

The mini bub is cute too and those handmade peices are pretty tight as well... How's smoking outta them?

The 2 footer rips so good, obviosly; the lil bubbler hits hard but u need the exact amount of water or it doesnt work as well; the handmade one is clogged at the moment, i barely use it anymore its more for looks...
thanks for the comment

Cool stuff. I really dig the bubbler, I'll have to hit up your friend if I'm ever in Peru.

That bong wouldnt happen to be a skyglass would it?

Nice clock.. :bong:

The carved piece is a very nice work of art your friend is talented. I really dig the lighter holder on it.

picked up an addition to the family at the roger waters concert last night.
i got it from the guy who blew it, he was cool, cost me 20$.

Picture_1341.jpg

Picture_1351.jpg

That bong is fantastic! That handmade is a real peice of art and those glass peices are both tight as hell. Respect!

Back
Top Bottom