My first girls

skitzle

High everyone.

I finally managed to get my camera working, so i took my first good pictures of my girls today. They're clones of Blueberry/NothernLights cross (apparently), and 1 is approx. 18" and the other is about 1 foot. Hope you enjoy, and i'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

I'm just using some basic potting soil with peat moss/perlite/lime and i'm using shultz 10-15-10 liquid plant food. i noticed the nute burn as well, and have started giving them only water

When you gonna switch them bad (girls) over to flower?

Well i'm leaving them with a friend for 3 or so weeks at the beginning of may, so probably gonna switch to 12/12 around early june.

wow man lookin good i was curious how did u figure out theere femanle
also are the yellowing on the tips of the leaves and edges normal or was the nute burn

wow man lookin good i was curious how did u figure out theere femanle
also are the yellowing on the tips of the leaves and edges normal or was the nute burn

I know they're female because they're clones, they weren't grown from seed. And since there's no real purpose for the friend who got me the clones to clone a male, i'm quite sure they're female. And as for the yellowing, yeah it's nute burn, and i've started taking care of that.

They are really pretty. Congratulations. Keep us posted.

Thanks big dog, will do. Should have a few more pictures up in a couple days.

Also, when I took these pictures they were at about 18" and 12", now they're about 25" and 19". :grinjoint:

Hello again everyone. I finally managed to get some new pictures up of the lucky ladies. They now stand at about 20" and 27". Hope you Enjoy!

so you can easily see a before and after

Looks like you are using aluminum foil. Doesn't appear to be causing you any issues though I believe it is because you are using lower intensity lighting. If you do go with a HPS or MH down the road, do get rid of the foil and go with flat white paint or mylar, panda film, etc.

Noticed the leaf edge burn on one of the plants. Yeah, go easy using such "hot" nutrients like that Shultz but you should be able to recover from that no problem. +rep.

Looks like you are using aluminum foil. Doesn't appear to be causing you any issues though I believe it is because you are using lower intensity lighting. If you do go with a HPS or MH down the road, do get rid of the foil and go with flat white paint or mylar, panda film, etc.

Noticed the leaf edge burn on one of the plants. Yeah, go easy using such "hot" nutrients like that Shultz but you should be able to recover from that no problem. +rep.

high munki, no im not usin foil ,it's mylar and i'm using a 150 watt hps. also using ff nutes. the burn doesn't seem to be affecting the upper part of the plant and what you can't tell from the pics is that it's buddin up very nicely. i wish i could take some real clear pics so u could see. thx for rep. i'm tryin to borrow a camera now. i started with 9 plants, all ended up male except this one.:smokin:

high munki, no im not usin foil ,it's mylar and i'm using a 150 watt hps. also using ff nutes. the burn doesn't seem to be affecting the upper part of the plant and what you can't tell from the pics is that it's buddin up very nicely. i wish i could take some real clear pics so u could see. thx for rep. i'm tryin to borrow a camera now. i started with 9 plants, all ended up male except this one.:smokin:

Are these your pictures or skitzle's? I would swear that appears to be the non shiny side of aluminum foil and I do not see an HPS anywhere in these pics.

These plants are mine, not akaman's, lol. And thank you for the +rep. The girls are in flower now and are a couple of weeks away from harvest. I'll be posting pics asap so you can all enjoy the marvelous sight that is my closet.

These plants are mine, not akaman's, lol. And thank you for the +rep. The girls are in flower now and are a couple of weeks away from harvest. I'll be posting pics asap so you can all enjoy the marvelous sight that is my closet.

I figure he got an email alert to a subscribed thread and clicked a link in the email to reply not knowing it was your thread. Will be nice to see your final product. I'm prepping to go to flower soon myself. Got my Radio Shack microscope coming to me in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom