Pineapple Thai out of pots and in the ground

I'mOne

Ok I have four pineapple thai plants that were in my own soil mix and doing well, however I am going to have to leave for a few days. They have been drinking every other day. Two are females and to are makes, I have another male indoors that I'm keeping as a separate deal. I'm saving pollen from it and letting the two makes pollenate my two females. I will have pollen from the third males for my next year's females hopefully.
My question is this will I be in trouble by moving these from pots to soil when they are already beginning flower?
I didn't have any more home made soil and didn't have bigger containers.
The place I played them was where they were sitting in pots, so the lighting should be the same but the soil will be heavier and more dense. The roots had not filled the pots so I put the remaining super soil in the hole with a little earth worm compost and the dirt from the hole.
I hope I don't mess things up.
They bottom leaves were beginning to yellow a little before transfer, but not much
@Emilya
@Nunyabiz
@bobrown14
IMG_20210727_174938.jpg

IMG_20210727_174932.jpg

Can a transplant be done when they are in flower? Yes

Will it mess up the flowering? As long as you are very, very gentle with the plants, it should be ok. Why do you need transplant? Can you not finish the plants in the containers they are in?

-Vape

Back
Top Bottom