Plant too big for grow room

squidcore

Hello,
I feel like this is sort of an odd question, but here we go.
I set up my flowering room in a closet that is underneath the stairs in my house, so the ceiling is only 6 feet tall.
My first crop should be ready for harvest by the end of the month, but I'm planning on setting up a residual harvest where I move in one or 2 plants ever week or 2.

I moved in the first plant for my residual harvest about a week ago, but it is as old as the plants that are ready for harvest, hence it is about the same size. All of these plants are blue dream, so they grow quite a bit during flowering, and I fully expect this plant to outgrow the room within the first month.

Does anybody have any advice on keeping it from outgrowing the room. I know I can keep topping it but that seems like a bad idea, and I'm not sure how I would bend it. Will post pics in a bit.

LST could be the answer youre looking for. Dont keep cutting on your plant, as it causes stress. Low Stress Training involves tying your plants branches down to decrease height and expose bud sites. Bend them over gently and tie them to the pot youre growing in or something low. They're many great lst journals on this site to research.

Back
Top Bottom