Flowering week 4

voodoochild

Here are some pics of my 2nd crop. currently they are in the 4th week of flowering and outgrowing my room. I have 2 less plant than my 1st grow, but have refined the fertilizing, watering cycle and lights. Things are much better this time around.

peace,
vdc :goof:

voodoochild said:
Here are some pics of my 2nd crop. currently they are in the 4th week of flowering and outgrowing my room. I have 2 less plant than my 1st grow, but have refined the fertilizing, watering cycle and lights. Things are much better this time around.

peace,
vdc :goof:

pics arnt showing man

Yeah, I know. One of these days I'll have time to sit and figure out how to put the pics in the post.

For what it's worth - the plants look great...... Can't wait to smoke 'em.

voodoochild said:
Yeah, I know. One of these days I'll have time to sit and figure out how to put the pics in the post.

For what it's worth - the plants look great...... Can't wait to smoke 'em.

go to the gallery....upload your pics...then it will ask you to 'process' them which stamps them with the 420times logo...

after uploaded...click on one of your pics to see it full size. then right click on th full sized image...and choose "properties". There you will see the full URL to your image...you can copy it from that window. if you have a lot you may want to paste them into notepad or something...so that it's easy to paste them into your post when you're ready.

then just do your copied image url

that does it... :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom