plants not takin up nutes

cannilingus

with only two weeks left, on three ice, and three ww, i went out to flush. i grow in soiless, 4 gal pots. i noticed that they had not taken up much, since last time. which, is normal for plants to slow down. but, as i started my flush, i allways take several samples of ph, and ppm. this time, the ph was 5.0! i feed them, and adjust to between 6.3-6.8, which i have been taught is correct for soil/soiless. and then i tested the ppm runoff. it was at over 1700 at the start! at flush end, it was down to 350. about 140 of that my tap water. however, my ph was still at 5.5. and, my water tested at 6.75 i flushed with. odd. first time i have grown ice. i think its a nine weeker. these are the seed plants. i put em in small. and they and the ww are still small. perhaps the nutes i gave em were a bit much. i am using my old standby, in my other girls. six plants in 4 gal buckets, and i flushed em with 45 gal of water. oddly, the water was very clean looking, too. checked my meters. all was well.

thanks. i started out on potting soil. then switched to soilless. so. it was not as bad as i thought. thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom