1.2 x 1.2 .x 2.0 tent
600w hps 80cm under the plant
temperature at night 18 oC
temperature day 24-28 oC
ladys have 14 days
i used plagron kit with 1.4 ec and 5,5ph

theres closed down and changed color to yellow
the plants are in big rockwoll
i think that the water level its to low propably?

I agree with the pic idea...but does the rockwool stay saturated? Not soaking wet but moist? Or does it dry out? Your night time temps drop a little more then they should usually within a 10 degree Farenheit range not sure what that is celsius 18 to 28 is almost 20 deg. F difference... but I don't think that would cause it maybe the strain you have is a nute hog and just needs more...What strain is it?

hello - thank for answer.
And sorry for my english :)
my temp. at night 64F day (now) 72F
now pictures...
14032012657.jpg
14032012653.jpg

with another one i have problem that she gets yellow outside (exterior) of leafs

15032012661.jpg

I have had plants turn yellow like that from to much water, but I'm a soil guy, so I don't want to mess you up, but I wouldn't think a seedling would need any nutes, most are fine until at least the second set of real leaves, but again I'm talking soil.....hope you get it worked out :peace:

Hello
Thanks for all answers guys...
its fact that i forgot moist big rockwool... that possible thats its???

sorry for my english...

Its too little water....he said he didn't water the rockwool blocks that are holding the plugs...meaning once the roots grow out to them they eventually prune themselves because they are too dry

Hello - 3 days ago i changed light to 12/12
now i have problem with 1 of 9 trees...
its looks not good...
temp? ec? ph?

01042012669.jpg
01042012668.jpg

sorry for quality of photo
when i see this tree i reduce ph,ec and put bulb higher - 50cm from tree
ph rise to 6.9 - i reduce to 5,4
my temp in pots is 35 C
ec rise to 1,4 - reduce to 1.2

sorry for my english

I agree with exile; it's been fed to heavy because the first sign of over-ferts is the edges browning like you have but the good news is that plant looks very healthy and having 7 blades on your leaves for such small plants is impressive. I'm guessing that you fed the plants with not enough water. I'm growing in coco coir which is sorta hydro and I have to water everyday so I think it's the same with those hydroton balls. I think they need to be wet at least once a day. I highly suggest you read a forum here about growing in them, how much to nute em and all that. I'm gonna keep my seat here looking for an update cause I'd like to know when you find out and I may grow with them someday. Rastafari. :high-five:

It does look like nute burn but if your ph was 6.9 then that's the cause... its getting a nute lockout but you did the right thing adjusting ph and taking the nutes down to be on the safe side

Also I noticed you said temp in the pots is 35c? That's 95f... WAY TOO HOT It will turn into root rot Jungle in that temp.. Try to find a way to cool your reservoir...if you have too freeze some bottles of water and put them in your reservoir and switch them out every few hours

Back
Top Bottom