Please help with my nutrient deficiency

Hobomedic

What Strain is it? Unknown unfortunately. I believe I have 3 different strains :(
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Your guess is better than mine, see pictures below
How Many Plants? Only one plant has leaves that are clearly dead but the others are suffering as well (5 total)
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering began on Jan 21rst, so they are 7 week in now.
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil, roots organics formula 707
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot? Honestly I have no idea, see pictures
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? A single 1000w hps
Is it Air Cooled? Some air cooling but largely unnecessary due to location
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Around 75 during on periods, around 65 during off periods
RH of Room/Cabinet? ~30-40%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? tap water measures slightly above 7
Any Pests? Not this crop
How Often are you Watering? Every 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Buddha Bloom and a cal-mag formula, feeding schedule to follow
Size or Square Footage of Room? large room

One of my plants is in a slightly smaller pot than the rest (why isn't important), this plant began showing discoloration on feb 10th. Within a week or two the other plants (except one) began showing discoloration as well. At first I thought it was a nitrogen deficiency so I conferred with my local grow store and they advised me to add some of the grow formula to my feedings in addition to the bloom formula. This made sense so I did it, at this time I did not have an accurate way of measuring pH, I was just using advice given to me by others in the area (add about 5-10mL of pH up to my gallon of water). For about 3 weeks I gave them a bit of grow and bloom for feedings but they got slowly worse. I started feeding them just water, no pH up, straight from the tap for a week or two. After conferring with my local grow store yet again we decided to get me a real pH meter, some cal-mag solution, and some pH down just in case. On March 7th I fed them with 5mL of cal-mag, 3 drops of pH down, per gallon of water, using approx 3 gallons to feed 5 plants. The solution tested at exactly 6.5 pH. My tap water was testing slightly above 7. Today on the 10th, I fed them with 20 mL bloom per gallon of water, using only 1 gallon to feed all 5 plants. This feeding was done half using a spray bottle and the other half via soil. The solution tested at 6.8 pH this time.

Here are some relevant photos, to see more photos and more of the grow room please visit my blog cannabisengineer.tumblr[DOT]com

tumblr_nkwpdpPIGp1ung3lfo1_1280.jpg
20150310_151441.jpg
20150310_151431.jpg

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Take a toke and continue growing , ur doing grand :tokin::thumb: the leaves are yellowing becuse ur near the end of flowering it just sucking the nitro for the plant and at this stage anyway i read , u dont want to be adding nitro. As for the strain my guess is an indica or indica/hybrid hence the 5 leaves.. could be wrong more then likly tho. A Ph meter is essential and between 6 and 7ph is good (imo 6.5 to 7 is better) good buy on the cal/mag too thats also good to have and something i need to get asweel.
if uv been using nutes dont forget to flush, besides that everythings all G man :peace:

Respectfully, I believe they are still having some issues. I may have already fixed it but here is a leaf just cut right now from the top most cola of the center plant. This is not a bottom leave, this is literally my top most fan leaf.

1426026532615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom