Please help with Nut. deficiency

Gitane

4 weeks after clones were place in veg, the leaves started started yellowing. It appears to a a magnesium deficiency from what I could research.
I began a cautious (I hope) ramp up of Mg by first increasing the dose of Earth Juice Microblase with a foliar spray 2x/s, the after 7-8 days with no postive result, added in some dolomite lime to the soil and watered it in with ph'd water at 6.5 and the run off stayed the same.
For the past 14 days, I've used dissolved epsom salt to foliar spray
There still seems to be some yellowing developing on older leaves and one plant, the leaves are quite cupped.
I'm going to transplant them this weekend. Should I mix lime into the soil? Do nothing? Continue to use epsom sat?
image23463.jpg
image23470.jpg
image23472.jpg
iar spray and water it into the soil ( about 5 applications).

I would say nute lockout from salt build up.. i would flush for 2 watering with only water then go back t o half feed....
sometimes ,a strain will want more mag or something is lockng it out.

2clean - Half feed with all the nuts or just the empsom salts. I'm using earth juice organics. Didn't think that would cause a salt build up.
the deficiency first appeared before I'd even started to use nutirients. I think this potting soil has caused mag def in the past with various strains. Any thoughts on using lime to adjust the soil ph?

2clean - Half feed with all the nuts or just the empsom salts. I'm using earth juice organics. Didn't think that would cause a salt build up.
the deficiency first appeared before I'd even started to use nutirients. I think this potting soil has caused mag def in the past with various strains. Any thoughts on using lime to adjust the soil ph?

U might b rite. I'm using earth juice too but mines started happening when I used overdrive. I think too much potassium causing lock out on mines if the case is no salt build up.

Back
Top Bottom