polio survivor

adaptolife

I am a polio survivor with post-polio syndrome. I have issues with muscle and joint pain, muscle spasms and chronic fatigue. The doctors had me on 7 nerd, one of which was zantac to protect my stomach from the other 6. They left me weak, wobbly and too medicated to function or even drive. I found out thru research about how some medical marijuana strains could work. I was amazed that it worked. I live in a state without medical marijuana, and unlikely to have it in my lifetime. Made a reeferidigerator with DWC, and things are looking good. Need help in finding correct strain for me.

High adaptolife, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

You might try posting here: Medical Marijuana Lounge, for strain recommendations. Just keep in mind, the same strain of medical marijuana often has different effects on different people, so you may find yourself experimenting a bit to find what works best for you. :goodluck:

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom