Pot Brownies, Need Help.

KillerWeed

Me And A Friend Are Looking To Make Pot Brownies.. We Have Not Done This Before, I Am A Daily Smoker, And He Has Never Smoked Before.. I Am Trying To Figure Out How Much Weed I Should Need, And How The Best Way Is Done.. I Am Sure There Are Other Forums Such As This One, But I Would Like It If I Just Had Some Answers On This One So I Can Just Go Back To My Post For Future Refrence.. Thanks. My Guess Is Around 3Gs Of Weed? But I Heard Some Put Up To An O, So I Have No Idea.

I use canola oil in mine with about 8 grams of shake.
Dry and grind the weed in a coffee grinder. Add 8 grams of it to a pan of the recommended oil and let it simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes and then just add to the recipe for the brownies. Has always worked good for me.

This weekend I made cannabutter using about 0.5oz of bubble hash approx. 15-18% THC to one pound of butter. By my calculations if you make one pound of butter and use 1 ounce of regular MJ, about 6% THC, it should suffice. I made chocolate chip cookies in accordance with the chocolate chip package recipe. I yielded 22 cookies and ate two of them yesterday morning the high lasted about 4 hours. Also when ingesting THC it will take about an hour to kick in so don't think it isn't working, just wait.

Looks like you got plenty of good hints, but I would recommend getting your hands on some Cannola cannabis infused cooking oil. It's premium, organic and perfectly dosed with a 70 sativa / 30 indica blend of Sour Diesel and it's already made for you. Just make the brownies according to the directions on the box using the Cannola and you're good to go, no worries about actually making your own oil that's potent, tasty, etc.

Happy baking

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom