Potions And Elixers

RangerDanger

Veg nutrition was a snap. I started with Ocean and Forest potting soil and added some Fox Farms 5-5-5 Peace Of Mind (box with a frog on it) w/ tons of mychorrizae.
Then after I saw the brilliant green color of my plants begin to fade about 2 months later I knew the N in the Fox Farms soil & Peace Of Mind was depleting, so I started using Iguana Juice Grow.
Late last month a few of my plants started to bud so I started using Iguana Juice Flower and some FF 0-5-0 bat guano tea.
Now that those plants demands for P have increased I've combined Iguana Juice Flower with Fox Farms Tiger Bloom, and a small amt of pineapple juiice to keep the mychorrizae happy. And in another week I'll have to ratchet down my nutrients down as those plants get close to harvest (the last week I use just water and pineapple juice).
But I have plants in all stages. Some are heavily flowering, some just started, and I have 6 plants that haven't started to flower yet. and each stage requires different nutrients.
I hand water all my plants and it's getting to be quite a hassle dosing 14 1-gal. jugs of water a day.
This is the first year I've really gotten into fine tuning nutrients.
15 years ago I switched from miracle grow to organics and it made a huge difference. I'm hoping to find a formula that will make a difference.

The primary goal of every pot farmer is to grow enough weed to last them awhile. You get that down and you start looking for growing tecniques to improve taste, aroma and potency.
Will the several hundred $$'s I've spent on all these high-end potions and elixers help me achieve that?
I'll get back to you. First chops coming in about 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom