Potted outdoor plants getting yellow leaves need fix

pointer80

Hello all, I am doing a outdoor grow and my 9 plants in the ground that are planted in coot's recipe are doing fine but I have a couple in 30 gallon pots that are showing what I believe is nitrogen deficiencies. The leaves are yellowing and I believe the plants are lighter green than normal. I am looking for a organic fix to add nitrogen to the pots unless someone thinks it's a different issue? I have used bio thrive which is 4-3-3 the last couple waterings. Before that all I have used is compost tea and seed sprouted teas. Any help is truly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_6293.JPG
    IMG_6293.JPG
    648.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6294.JPG
    IMG_6294.JPG
    709.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6295.JPG
    IMG_6295.JPG
    589.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6296.JPG
    IMG_6296.JPG
    638.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6297.JPG
    IMG_6297.JPG
    520.9 KB · Views: 75
It's normal to have some of the lower leaves and interior leaves that are shaded yellow and drop during flowering. However based on the pics it appears that you have quite of bit of middle level leaves that are getting good light that are yellowing. To my eye it does appear that the likely culprit is a nitrogen deficiency. Nitrogen deficiency is very common especially for cultivars that are heavy feeders. A few solutions would be to use something like blood meal, high nitrogen bat guano, fish hydrosylate, or steeped grass clipping tea for a quick N injection or even a topdressing with some hot or fresh soil mix. Just don't overdo things. A little goes a long ways. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom