Pre Flowering Question

KatoRica

I planted clones of various strains about a month ago. They are in full sun at least 11 hrs a day. Some of my kush strains are showing pre flowers but they are only 6 to 8 inches tall but bushy. I was hoping they would stay in veg for at least another month. Should I bring them indoors under a floresent light for a few weeks untill they get taller or just let them be? They have been growing bigger noticably every day. They will probably be 1 1/2 feet in two weeks.

What season are you in where you live? Where I live its summer and there are alot more daylight hrs. Bringing them in and messing with its light cycle is not a prefered method and preflowers show up on most plants that are at a matured age and clones are normally taken from mature plants. I personally would be leaving them at the place I think I would be flowering them.

I am sorry but I dont think we were on the same page bro. Preflowering and flowering are two diferent things to me. Preflowering is when the plant is large enough and old enough to show sex before the plant starts to flower. Some of the hybrids preflower like mad when they are from clones because of the genetic makeup of the strain and mothers were f1s. Maybe you can clarify things a lil more or another member might be able the bring us to the light.

So I'm glad to here they're in just pre flower just showing thir maturity. My Train Wreck is the biggest @ 12" x 10" then my Skywalker, Silver Pearl and Bull Ryder are all about 10" x 6" and my Grapefruit Haze, Strawberryy Haze/ Purple Urk And G-13/White Widow are all 6" x 4". If they all finish around the first or second week of October How big can I expect them to be? Best educated guess? Should I expect to get at least an oz,off each one?
Thanks for the replys.

i would keep them out in the sun, they will be worth smoking later. Even though u might get higher yeild by veggin longer.... i'm in the same boat.... i decided more potent bud is my priority so my ladies are stayin outside, but i got some indoor too. Just take a couple cuttings if u want to keep the strain

Back
Top Bottom