Preventative pest control methods

thebizz420

What are the best methods to control pests. I want to take a proactive role in preventing pest control issues ahead of time. First time grower needing any any suggestions

Maintaining a clean grow environment and regularly inspecting your plants leaves for any leaf damage are the most important steps in preventing insects from invading your garden. Change your clothing when coming from grow stores, places with plants or places that may easily transmit insects. Isolate and spray with a organic pesticide any new plants entering your building. When insects are detected have products on hand that you can begin using to treat with immediately.

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

Monterey Insect Spray with Spinosad, Gallon - Perfect Gardens

Sierra Natural Sciences makes 2 products to kill spider mites, thrips and other insects SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control. I add 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid Soap per gallon as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I would spray every 3 days for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch.

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

What are the best methods to control pests. I want to take a proactive role in preventing pest control issues ahead of time. First time grower needing any any suggestions
The real issue is whatever you dose you babes with ...is in about 90 days time...you too, will inhale the residue, so for this reason I'm sharp on using natural organic products, the top of the list for me is Neem Oil, its been found recently to be systemic, as in the plants drink it up, if a teaspoon is added to the water(gallon) per week, offers great protection for molds, and kills all bugs dead ...easy peezy, some growers add neem cake to their soils, I've yet to try this tho.
Best way to get into this is add 1/2 teaspoon to the pint hand spray bottle, fill with water, shake and spray 2x times per day ..easy,

I've also used the same method to rid myself of pubic lice ....no sh!t ...

Back
Top Bottom