Prices Of Hash

yes tie stick,couple hits in a sm pipe,wow,nice 10 bucks a stick,and yes gold and red very seedy but that buzz,hell one time i remember my eyes dried out so much my freak'in contact lense popped out ,while i was driving,had to drive home to put it back in. and I remember that taste of gold and red just unbelievable, i wish it was still around.:thumb:

ps, hash oil was really good,but so messy.
I got very fortunate last season and got a hold of 5 Chocolaate Thai stick seeds. well only 2 of the 5 sprouted but the 2 plants outdoors produced 6 oz and I still have a little over a oz left. The seeds were $25 each. Got it from a asian guy in Tahoe Ca.

can i get some feedback on how much a half ounce of hash goes for? Here's it around $230-240.:roorrip:
In Ohio to most of people it almost looks like a alien substance to when I whip it out.

20210124_125516.jpg

20210124_125508.jpg

20210124_125500.jpg

20210124_125457.jpg

I got very fortunate last season and got a hold of 5 Chocolaate Thai stick seeds. well only 2 of the 5 sprouted but the 2 plants outdoors produced 6 oz and I still have a little over a oz left. The seeds were $25 each. Got it from a asian guy in Tahoe Ca.
Smoked some of that thai stick back in the 80s in Tahoe
Had a few seeds
Wished I would have kept them and grew them
Oh the memories !

I grew up in Burbank and got Colombian Gold for $20 4 fingers across the bag. They called it a 4 finger lid. And damn I miss Cholocate Thi sticksMMMMMMMMM
There was no such thing as a "four-finger lid..."
You could get a "four-finger bag" or you could get a "lid", though they were both about the same amount, the four-finger bag was measured by the fingers, the lid was measured by the "lid" and how much it could hold... ;)

Peace.

Incline village is where I had my first experience with thai stick
Just down the road from Tahoe city
Wish I could still find that stuff

ok sooooo lets start with europe
black or brown (Morrocan/afghan/charas) 5 euros a gram
Spanish hash varies, 50g bricks are usually bout 6 a gram and 100g plates 3-4/g
isolator. no one really makes that here, can go to the dam but expensive. anywhere from 30-60

back in Australia
hash: you cant buy hash, period.
bubble: if you have mates who grow they'll sell or give you some, I've only had it offered once for sale at $60 aud a gram but it was full melt, like, first hit I lost it all straight through the screens. and this mate REALLY didn't want to give me even a single bowl worth he loves his extracts so much

In europe in the years from 2005 to 2012 we smoked medium class hash from north africa just for 9$ per gramm. It Was good stuff. The prices here are generally 9 to 14$ on the streets. of course in Euro currency
these days I wouldn't buy any hash from any coffeeshop from netherland or from streets.
I would prefer to grow Strains like Hash Plant, Northern Lights, Mazaar, Eleven Roses and use all the good stuff for ice o lator

Hello all im new here I knlw the prices of hash are up and if you know where to get it then yes it is very good now im here in canada and I've got some really good hash its so yummy

Gold Seal, Black, Red Tab, Brown, Blonde, Moroccan etc. These were the terms I heard all the time in high school (early 80s). In Ontario Canada you couldn't walk down the high school halls or downtown without someone walking by you and quietly whispering "Hash man?" lol Was the first form of MJ I smoked and I loved it! Back then you could get a 1.2g chunk for 8-10 bucks, cheaper if you were friends with the dealer. I have tried to purchase twice what they call "Old school Black hash" from a retailer and both times received cold lightly pressed Kief. So I brought it back and not only had to explain that this is not hash, but also explain what hash is cause they had no idea (and I'm not just talking about the counter person but the managers as well). You returned it you may ask? Yes. Back in the day if you were ripped off it was handled way different. Now it's handled with a receipt and an email to the LP. lol Oh have times changed!

can i get some feedback on how much a half ounce of hash goes for? Here's it around $230-240.:roorrip:
I get gold seal pak delight imported from Afghanistan for 130$ a half o. Amazing quality. Top notch hash. Everyone I know that I have given it to. Loves it. Also I get a half o of pink panther hash for 100$. Another banger without a doubt!✌

Back
Top Bottom