PRIDE speech tomorrow (anti drug)

William Holden

Some people are coming to our school yet again this year to preach to us the evils of the green tabaco and the devil poison of alcahol.

I wish I had some weed left, pull a wake and bake and sit through it stoned.

They had a def girl sing silent night last year, which was overly ironic how she was singing SILENT night, and she cant even hear herself sing. Oh man, im an asshole. Joint

Curtis said:
They had a def girl sing silent night last year, which was overly ironic how she was singing SILENT night, and she cant even hear herself sing. Oh man, im an asshole. Joint

The fuck does that have to do with bud and beer? Leave it to those bible-humping ass pirates to stoop that low and pull a fucking pity job. You should throw a cheap metal bowl onstage halfway through the presentation, hopefully you can knock one of them out.

Rofl thats really fucked up but it wud make me laff Satan

Here's what you do, when they're not looking, you shove a half pound of cocaine in one of their Gym Bags, and tell a teacher you saw one of them blow a rail in the bathroom before the presentation.Then you get a deaf girl to sing a KMK song, light a spliff and haul ass outta there........

i think it would be more ironic if it was a deaf-mute lyp syncing to silent night

Has anyone ever thought of the concept of deaf people playing musical chairs? That would be a sight to see. Big Blunt

SptyOty said:
Has anyone ever thought of the concept of deaf people playing musical chairs? That would be a sight to see. Big Blunt

Only to be outdone by deaf children in wheelchairs playing musical chairs. They'd be drawing blood for that last seat. That is, if they could even tell when the music stopped. Or started, for that matter.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Only to be outdone by deaf children in wheelchairs playing musical chairs. They'd be drawing blood for that last seat. That is, if they could even tell when the music stopped. Or started, for that matter.
The only way that could get any better was if they kids lost their wheelchairs once they got eliminated, and had to crawl back to the side to retrieve it.

...god damn thats awful.

:D

SptyOty said:

lol thats so fucked up...

narfted said:
we had "red ribbon week" this past week and people could wear red ribons if with corny antidrug slogans like "winners don't do drugs" and "reach for the stars, not drugs" if they wanted... most of the people that wore them were the biggest stoners and dealers i know, i tried wearing one as a joke but i felt like such a sell out, so i burned it

Yea, we had that in my school too. Almost all of the people who had the ribbons and these free lollipops that they gave out were all huge stoners. It's awesome how we can turn these "Don't Do Drugs" things into a huge joke. I dunno why they even have them, no one takes them seriously and I highly doubt it helps at all.

Kittyloaf said:
You guys are pretty fucking sick, making fun of the deaf.

Hope you feel good about yourself for being born with all your senses.

I was born with no sense of smell, if that makes you feel better. And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's the concept that's funny, not certain individuals who happen to be disabled. My best friend growing up had muscular distrophy, so I'm not exactly heartless when it comes to that.

Back
Top Bottom