Primary care physicians vs. 215 docs

emerald dawn

My primary physician is what i would call real " unsympathetic" when it comes to mmj. I have a couple of questions about the chain of events I must follow to obtain my Recc. in Los angeles. first, do I need his approval b4 going to see a 215 doctor? He has told me before (when I told him about my reccreational use) that I need to grow up and leave all that behind. Can I just go without getting some sort of signed document from him? I know I will have to have my medical records to show to 215 doc but how do I get those? Do I just ask my primary physician for them? I have seen a few different doctors over the past couple of years. do I have to make the grand tour and request records from all of them? Not to mention hospitals? Im sure this is all very simple but I just wanna know what Im doing so I dont have to go thru all this twice. I have seen a couple of recc doctors that will get your records for a fee. what about those?

No.. you don't need your Doc's anything.. go to www.medicann.com and call the 800#. Sometimes you may need docs.. other times no.. ask.

If asked to bring docs just ask your Doc's office for copies of your file. Your file.. there you go.

Good luck and good day. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom