Purple Kush Automatic and Vertigo Automatic

Mariganja23

Sup fello growers I'm doing my first grow with purple kush and vertigo autos in a small cupboard about 30cm length 50cm width and 1.5m high with cfls 140 watt 5000k and 240watt 5000k 140 watt x2 3000k they were germinated on 15th/4th and put into soil in a 1.5lt pot each on 17th/4th (osmocote proffesional seedling and cutting raising mix) they sprouted on 19th/4th early morning it is now the 22nd/4th and they are looking good I will post some pics if anyone has any good feedback to make this grow journal half decent would be appreciated! Thanks

98FD4678-2112-4B02-8939-CCE626115729-2771-0000022394D283FA_zps226d2b14_1_.jpg

C5C3BBD1-C20C-4A07-9007-E4881EA596F2-4314-000003D28A2F4460_zps99d017aa.jpg

98FD4678-2112-4B02-8939-CCE626115729-2771-0000022394D283FA_zps226d2b14.jpg

Just a quick update

Plants are going good purple kush has droopy leaves though over watered a bit will go 2-3 days without water and see how she goes vertigo is going strong was a little slow towards start of week but speeding up again now

Set up ;
40cm width x 60 cm length x 1100cm high cupboard at the moment im using 2 5000k cfls 140 watt and 240 watt for vegetative stage with a small desk fan blowin on them at lowest setting 24/7 have bought some black strap molasses which I will feed them next watering and thinking of starting to add fertilizer as the second week starts tomorrow let me know what you guys think about this I will upload some photos tomorrow or on the weekend thanks :)

Hey guys just an update on how the plants are going i didn't water them for 4 days because i over watered Purple Kush as you can see from the pics it looks pretty bad but other then that i think they are doing well i gave them a little watering today even though i haven't seen signs of improvement from Purple Kush just because of the fact that the pots were very dry i added some Molasses (unsulphured) to the water and gave them a foilar feeding of Halo Harpin i have read that it works well so we will see how it goes :) let me know what you guys think any advice would be awesome especially on my Purple Kush problem thanks if you want to look at more photos there in my gallery thankyou.

Jake_Brewers_Pics_182.JPG
Jake_Brewers_Pics_183.JPG

Hi all update on the grow

after i sprayed my baby's with halo harpin last week they got slight discoloration but that only lasted a day or 2 it also left some black markings on the plants but they mean no harm. I went about 5 days without watering the plants and decided to give them a feeding although purple kush still has droopy leaves which is really starting to piss me off since i cant seem to fix them

the feeding i gave them was roughly:
500ml water
Half Teaspoon Molasses
2ml Hydrogen Peroxide
2ml Rootex-L

(each)

I have also started to do a little LST on them to try to increase the yield it hasnt seemed to of slowed growth at all. I also gave them a Light bug spray earlier this morning if anyone has any questions happy to answer

hi again got some bad news! yesterday i transplanted my plants into 14L pots with a mix up of roughly about 35% soilless potting mix 35% seedling mix that i used at the start of the grow (same bag) and in that i added a handful of 5 in 1 fertilizer which i wish i didnt now and 30% perlite with a sprinkle of lime powder anyway a few hours later and dark black and brown spots started appearing i think it is the nutes but hoping it is ph or heat related im going to flush them with 30L water each with hydrogen peroxide because i read it kills most nutes so i will just buy a liquid nute for bloom if anyone can help ill post some pics below thanks

VERTIGO
Jakes_pics_009.JPG

VERTIGO
Jakes_pics_005.JPG

PURPLE KUSH
Jakes_pics_006.JPG

PURPLE KUSH
Jakes_pics_007.JPG

PURPLE KUSH
Jakes_pics_008.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom