Purple Power runts

sabre

Here are some shots of my PP from seed at about a month or so.

One is normal the other two are runts like 2 inches high.

Nothing special just 18 hour on 1000 watt halide with filtered water in soil.

Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks.

Runt
DSC00916.jpg

Normal
DSC00917.jpg

Light is about 3 feet away.

I have not been feeding an nut but I did just get some eq humbolt.

PS I have no clue what I'm doing.

Mutant reject seeds perhaps?

Oh I had spider mites and used mite x and dr doom fogger.

That was about 2 weeks ago now one more fogger going off sunday.

The second picture is fine. The 1st picture looks like light burn or maybe its lacking nitrogen. What type of soil are you using. And it could be from the filtered water. It strips away minerals that the plant needs. You may want to add a little bit of B-1 (super thrive) and that humbult you have. Have you thought about what nute line up you want to use or if you want to go organic or chemical?

I would say start here How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

And also visit some of the 420 members journals and see what there using and check out some the site ups there using you may like. You may even find someones set to be similar to yours. Grow Journals

Fan yes several.

One inline with light (cooling) one exhaust and one fresh air.

It's stays about 75 to 80 degrees.

Poor little things look like they're trying really hard to grow but not much happening.

How much are you watering and how often? You may need to start giving a little bit of nutes to give them a push. 1/4 tsp/gallon to start them off. Look up a hydroponic store in your area. Or were ever you got the humbolt from. Go back there and buy some nutes. Fox Farms is good to start off with. Start giving them that humbolt on the next feed. I use hydrozyme so I dont know the correct portion to give on humbolt but the directions for use should be on the back of the bottle

I use a moisture meter when they're dry that's a 1 or a 2, 3 and 4 being moist or wet on meter.

I water only when meter drops to a 1 or 2 about once a week.

The big ones are sucking it down quick and are getting water about every 3 to 4 days now (2 months old).

Which fox farm product do you like?

Thanks.

I dont use Fox Farm, I use GH FloraNova 2 part series. Alot of ppl dont use what im using. its good for newbies. But i also use advance nutrients as well. Which ppl do use. If your planning on going organic You will need Fox Farms Big Grow, Fox Farms Big Bloom, Theres others which are additives. thats also apart of the Fox Farms line up. That all depends on if thats what you want to use and spend.

Theres other line up also such as Blue Planet Nutrients but its only online which is one of 420's sponsers. GH & Fox Farms are just the starting points.

I'd toss the MG and find some nice organic soil/compost mix at your local nurseries. I picked up two different ones and mixed them together to get what I wanted. Here's the soil I'm using.

I found a really nice local soil mix called Earthgro. It's an all organic mix that contains .....

- Peat
- composted forest products
- sand

I also found Black Forest Compost on sale. It looks to be another all organic mix that contains .....

- compost
- forest humus
- worm castings
- Chicken poop
- bat guano
- kelp meal
- oyster shell
- dolomite
- lime
- mycorrhizae

I used 2 cubic feet of the dirt and mixed it with 1.5 cubic feet of the black forest compost. Then, I added about 1 cubic feet of perlite to help break it up a little. I mixed it all up in my wheel barrel and put it into a plastic garbage can (with no lid) to use as needed. I am potting them in 5 gallon cloth pots. When I initially potted them in the big pots, I pour about a gallon of water in each pot. About an inch of water ran out into the saucers underneath. So, I left it sit there and it was all soaked back in by morning.

I had some clones that weren't really growing that well, and they were getting yellow leaves on the bottom. It was actually a combination of three things. There wasn't enough light reaching the bottom leaves, I wasn't watering them enough, and they weren't getting enough nutes from the soil and needed some addatives. Once I fixed those issues, they turned out really well. They are actually the plants I have in my grow journal (at the bottom of my signature block).

Let us know how they turn out.

Back
Top Bottom