Purple Stilton Auto

420-magazine-mobile2037731062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1355442427.jpg
plant#1 looks to be thriving...everyday that I check on her I see changes. Plant#2 is finally showing signs of life also. I was worried that she was going to be a dud (like plant#3). Shes not anywhere close to #1, but atleast shes growing. Its day 18 since they were planted in soil. I started the germination process of 2 Freezeberry auto's beans today. Im going to go ahead and grow 4 instead of two under the the 2 LED's with smaller MARS hydro bulbs to compliment the 2 300's. Also looking to get a few more beans (any suggestions would be greatly appreciated) Im shooting for genetically high yields and potency.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1429854371.jpg
420-magazine-mobile419150316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1881181947.jpg
31 days into my first AUTO grow...both of these were planted at the exact dame time, and under the exa t same conditions...not sure why the second one is moving so slow but shes growing....I guess thats all I can ask for. I put 2 more sprouts of FREEZEBERRY AUTOS in the soil yesterday and so far no sign of life....wondering if I should move them closer to the lights like I did my purple cheese girls....any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated...should I start LST yet...or is it too early...ive never done it before. Just want to MAXIMIZE my yield. Thanks in advance.

420-magazine-mobile1975763921.jpg
gave em their first feeding yesterday and from the looks of things, they lived it. still trying to figure out why the smaller girl isnt up to speed with the big one, but as long as they are both thriving im happy.

Hey Sean, welcome to growing. Good work so far. :high-five:

There are many here who will give you advice and help, and mostly it's good advice.

I will help you if you need it. Sub my current journal using the link below and keep in touch. If you want a very detailed complete bell-to-bell tutorial read Project 21 below. It's all there.

Stick with it and good luck.

Peace, Hyena

420-magazine-mobile1975763921.jpg
gave em their first feeding yesterday and from the looks of things, they lived it. still trying to figure out why the smaller girl isnt up to speed with the big one, but as long as they are both thriving im happy.

Hey I'm going to join in on this grow. Im growing a few autos myself and one is the purple stilton aka purple cheese. It's the one I am most excited to grow and it's doing the worst lol.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom