Putting seeds to soil

temran

sup fellas,

my seeds are germinating at the moment and they're hopefully soon ready for being placed into soil. The problem is that I couldnt find proper potting soil, so I bought the mildest soil I found with following values:
N: 50 mg/l
P: 30 mg/l
K: 200 mg/l
Calcium: 1200 mg/l
Magnesium: 150 mg/l.

Will my babies be okay on this soil or does it have too much nutes resulting dead seeds? I dont have many seeds and the ones I got we're somewhat expensive so I wouldnt like to waste them. :smokin:

Are these time released nutrients? If so, I would use this soil for as short of a time as possible and locate some decent soil from your local hydro shop or nursery. Good Luck :cool:

seeds are already planted to that soil, other one has risen it head 2cm tall already, another is still under the surface. Im planning to use it for week or two and then repotting to better soil.

You will not kill the seedlings but if you wait too long you can stunt growth and end up with Ph issues once you transplant to a larger container due to the left over soil in the root ball. Don't trip though, you will be fine :cool: How are they looking now? Have you transplanted yet?

Back
Top Bottom