Quasi newbie - Gee whiz a lot has changed

Freedom4me

Good tidings and salutations everyone!

I began outdoor growing in the mid 70s but joining Uncle Sam's submersible canoe club put a halt to that, (as well as marriage, un-marriages, work, yadda-blatta-yuk stuff) and now have begun a new grow indoors.

Gorilla 4x4 / 600 w. MH/HPS bulbs / Medusa and White Widow prefem'd (Nirvana) / Happy Frog soil / FoxFarm Big Bloom and Grow Big.

First scrog here and first attempt using LBH's scrog method, but I skipped past the LST (never again) and only topped once. Everything is 'jam up and jelly tight' for this first indoor grow.....minus a few yellow leaves from low N I'm thinking.

Now that I've retired it's time to do the things I want to do including other wood working hobbies. I welcome any comments or suggestions and enjoy researching what others have found out as well as my own findings. (Perhaps the username should've been 'OlequasiNewbi or BlastFromThePast', but it's more freedom in the large spectrum of things here in America that's important.

Peace, care and tranquility y'all

Welcome back, Brother! And you are so right a lot has indeed changed.

I think I'm a lot like you - used to grow way back in the day (soil, indoors, under florescent and a little outdoor guerrilla) but got sidetracked by the realities of life and dropped out for a few decades. Got motivated to try again because of a bout with cancer but it's taken me a few moreyyears to actually get myself motivated enough to decide to actually do more than just think about it.

Did a lot of research on the net and thought I had my ducks pretty much in order. Sadly, after I got most of what I figured l'd need ordered and in the process of setting it up, I found a good bit of what I thought wasn't ccorrect so what had beenpplanned as a Hydro grow under a 300w Marshydro LED has turned into a soil grow under CFL. Oh well, you live and learn l guess...

Looking forward to keeping up with your progress and hope the Cannabis gods smile on you...

Congratulations on retirement! I'm looking forward to that day. I couldn't think of a finer hobby then growing cannabis. Well, maybe consuming it... That's still years away for me. I'll let you know the day I retire! Here is to the best years of your life.... Enjoy!!!

Back
Top Bottom