Question about getting my system clean...

ariellezors

well, i just got called yesterday for a job interview and had it today. i have to go for my 2nd one tomorrow then unfortunately the dreaded drug test. what can i do to hopefully pass?

normally, i quit smoking as soon as i know i have an interview coming which was yesterday, and i didn't smoke except in the morning cause i didn't know about the job yet.

then i use quick flush after about 3 or 4 days or not smoking right before my test and it seems to work BUT i read online that drinking stuff won't help get it out of your system b/c it's in your fat cells so was it just luck? i'm just worried cause i really wanna quit my job (creepy boss) and get this new 1 but i'm a regular smoker...

thank you guys.

Sorry I missed your post. The pill detox kits will usually be basically the same thing as the liquid detox kits. They just have creatine and B12 to help you pass the test if you're a light smoker. If you're a regular smoker no detox kit will work. You will either need to sub with synthetic urine or someone elses urine that you absolutely know is taking no medications. Just make sure you get the temp within range.

Back
Top Bottom