Question about harvesting

smokeymcsmoke

:smokin:hi everybody, im just wondering, when my plant is ready to harvest can i just hang the entire plant up and use all of it when I smoke?, or should i just clip the buds and throw the rest away, when i smoke i usually play video games and i just smoke and smoke and smoke when im playing, so im thinking the other stuff on the plant might be useful as filler to make it last longer, oh great ganja gods please give me the answers i seek!

You can smoke the leaf but the stems are a waste. the leaf will be harsh and it will all take a lot longer to dry by leaving it intact. Going to be a week or three before anythings dry enough to smoke. The less veg matter that holds moisture the faster it dries. I usually cut the stems off the main stem and hang them. once the buds start to get crispy but are still wet inside i cut them off the stems and put them loosely into a paper bag until the bud stems crack when I bite the end. then they are jarred for the cure. i open them daily until i know they can't mold then they are shut up and opened weekly or until I need them.

Back
Top Bottom