Question about Vegging

Zdaren

How long should I keep my babies under flouros? And when can I start adding fertilizer to my plants? And how much 1/4 strength?

Yeah start them out on a small dose. Um for fluoral u can use them the whole time for veg unless u got a mh. Id wait tell its two weeks or so for ferts and vegging all depends on how big you want it depending on grow area.

Well I dont have big time flouros or anything just 1 little 24 in bulb and my plants vary in size have about 12 of them and I have a 400 watt Hps bulb and was thinking about moving my plants under that for 18hrs for 3 weeks or so then switching it down to 12 hrs for another month and my plants have been under flouros for about 2 weeks now and im just wandering if my babies are big enough for the 400 watt or if i should wait another week? And also when I can add some grow fert

Could any one please help me here? I know my plants arn't in any trouble as of yet but I just want to know when to start.

I moved about 6 good babies into my 400 light and left 6 little ones under my heating mat and my flouro. Now the question is when should i fert and should I use half strength?

dude listen fuck the ferts while your in veg, there is enough in the soil, just when you throw the plant into flowering, it will go into overdrive and suck up all the minerals it can. dont use while veging, A. the plant is still not hardy, and is way way way to easy to over do. its just not worth it specially beings this is your first grow apparently if ur asking about the ferts just get used to feeding the plant in flowering, believe me when i say flushing your plant sucks. do as urded said and throw all of them under the flouro and hps. more light=photosynthesis which =glucose which = food for the plant to thrive on, the more the better.

Florous are good all thru veg, but u need to get a light that's strong in the red spectrum, HPS is good, especially if u got a bunch of plants, but if u get red spectrum florous, they gotta be big and a few of em (like 4 bulbs)

You can get away with 1/4 strengh solution in veg, move to half strengh in bloom. Marijuana does not need alot of nutes and they are easy to burn.
Hps is not the best for veg but it will do. The flouros would help balance the spectrum if you use both. Hps is great fo flower.

Back
Top Bottom