Almost 3 weeks Old

NoDirtWeed4Me

She(hopefull thinking) is 23 days old(from planting the seed). This is my first grow. How does she look?

I am growing in a 25% perlite/50% peat/25% soil mixture.
She is under 4 20watt flouros. About 2-3 inches from light.
She sprouted on day 5 and really has sprinted in growth over the last
week.

She is about 6-7 inches tall and those leaves are about 2 inches long.

Let me know what you think. :grinjoint:

3weeks.JPG

:bong:

very good for first grow, the first time i tried growing it looked like shit, but thats mainly becuase i just cant grow in my room without my parents saying something about it

:smokin3: Here you go. Not real big but plenty big for vegging them. The shelf is adjustable so I can dop it an inch at a time as needed.

DSCF3905.JPG

DSCF3907.JPG

Try Switching to 250 HPS (High Preasure Sodium) Mine were 2 weeks veg 24/7 and 2 1/2 weeks so far out doors. They were 10 days old when i got them about 2-3 inches tall Icant seem to up load my pics

1stTimegrwr said:
Try Switching to 250 HPS (High Preasure Sodium) Mine were 2 weeks veg 24/7 and 2 1/2 weeks so far out doors. They were 10 days old when i got them about 2-3 inches tall Icant seem to up load my pics

My grow box is way to small for an hps unless I picked up a 100 or maybe a 150 watt. This plant is now in the flower area under a 400 watt.

kinda washed out from the hps light but it's doing pretty good and is about 22" tall the second day into flowering.

very nice, so only one then?

Back
Top Bottom