5 week old plants budd?

stonedwrx06

my plants range from 6 to 8 inches tall with a number of shoots off the main trunk of plant if i budd now would i yield hte most it would or should i wait for another 2 weeks for more growth i have six plants hopefully get 3 fems:grinjoint:

Re: 5 week old plants budd??

Typically the longer you veg the bigger the plant and the bigger the yield. That said there are many varibles involved. Light penetration being a big one. If you are lacking on light you are usually better off budding early. If light is good but you are limited on space flower early. If you have light and space be patient and let them veg. Maybe play with a little LST to thicken your canopy.

yeh i have like 12000 limens from 9 cfls blue and reds mixed and i have more than enough room so maybe ill wait a while i just might sec them in the next week or two so i dont waste too much time on male plants

depending on the strain you need to make a guess at how much they will stretch but all the info you have so far is accurate. if you veg too short or long you will know for next time. good luck

Back
Top Bottom