Question: Johnny Green's PK 13/14

MWKush

420 Member
Hello there fellow growers.
I've bought this nuterient "PK 13/14" of the "Johnny Green" brand.
Can't find it on any chart, nor growers forums online.
I usually use "Bloomax" and "Bloombo" for flowering stage.
How to apply "PK 13/14"? Should I use it completely instead bloomax and bloombo? Or just for a certain period of time?

Adding pics of the nuterients I usually use, the new I've bought, and "Johnny Green" nute chart.
jhonny-g-soli-1024x721.jpg

The nuterients i usually use:
20200703_142312.jpg20200703_142300.jpg
PK 13/14 Bottle:
20200703_142240.jpg20200703_142236.jpg

Hello there fellow growers.
I've bought this nuterient "PK 13/14" of the "Johnny Green" brand.
Can't find it on any chart, nor growers forums online.
I usually use "Bloomax" and "Bloombo" for flowering stage.
How to apply "PK 13/14"? Should I use it completely instead bloomax and bloombo? Or just for a certain period of time?

Adding pics of the nuterients I usually use, the new I've bought, and "Johnny Green" nute chart.
jhonny-g-soli-1024x721.jpg

The nuterients i usually use:
20200703_142312.jpg20200703_142300.jpg
PK 13/14 Bottle:
20200703_142240.jpg20200703_142236.jpg
Hi MWKush.
I use Buddha trees pk 9-18, like 013 stated it's a bloom enhancement and to be used sparingly.
The Buddha one I use gives direction to only use it in the third week of flower onwards, now that's not third week after flip to 12/12 but three weeks of seeing actual buds.
I only use tiny amounts of 0.25ml per litre as it's a strong additive to your normal nutrient line up.

Bottle says bloom enhancement nute. It’s not for the first part of grow or the veg cycle.

No online forum is going to have their feeding instructions - I suggest contacting the manufacturer directly since they don’t even list that product on their website.
Never intended to use those on veg stage.
I usualy use Bloombo and Bloomax on flowering stage wich my plant is really near to.
Im new to PK 13/14 and just want to know if i should use all the three of them or just PK/BloomStuff.

Hi MWKush.
I use Buddha trees pk 9-18, like 013 stated it's a bloom enhancement and to be used sparingly.
The Buddha one I use gives direction to only use it in the third week of flower onwards, now that's not third week after flip to 12/12 but three weeks of seeing actual buds.
I only use tiny amounts of 0.25ml per litre as it's a strong additive to your normal nutrient line up.
Ty, I'll take that in mind.
I grow my auto on straight 20/4 light cycle but I'll do consider the buds appearance as a parameter.
I know the plant consumes phosphorus and nitrogen for buds volume, should I use Bloombo and Bloomax regulay, and wait until buds are good in length and starting to focus on volume (I've read people call it the second period of flowering) to switch to/add PK 13-14?

Sorry kush, I've never used those nutrients so would be wrong of me to advise, I was just using my example as a like for like.
I'm doing autos now, in veg I was using veg nutes with added silica and mykos.
When it went to into proper flower I started using just flower nutes and mykos, nothing else for the first three weeks then added a little pk on top of that in the 3rd week.
All that time my ec of food stayed at 1.8, I never upped the strength just adjusted the formula.
These things on top of your base nutes are just additives and should be used in little amounts, your base nutes do the heavy lifting and should be relied upon more,imo.
But yes, use them in the " second part of flower".just don't over do them, trust your base nute and use them as icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom