Question?

csujmtd9

When I smoke out of my bong, I usually take like 2 or 3 big rips and I get pretty stoned. How come if I keep smoking after this I don't get any higher? I can smoke 2 more bowls and won't get any higher than if I smoked 1 bowl.
Is this just me?

But why can't I get any higher though? I understand my tolerence is low, but is there a maximum amount of THC that I can have in my body at one time? I should be able to get higher by smoking more, right?

if you were to smoke with my friend, she would take two tiny little hits and be sooooo fucked up. for some thats all it takes. not me, at least 5-6 hits depending on the quality:smokin3:

csujmtd9 said:
When I smoke out of my bong, I usually take like 2 or 3 big rips and I get pretty stoned. How come if I keep smoking after this I don't get any higher? I can smoke 2 more bowls and won't get any higher than if I smoked 1 bowl.
Is this just me?

try getting a better quality marijuana or even a different strain... if that doenst work then smoke a blunt, sometimes a different smoking method is all that is needed to get higher

and you don't wake up until 4 in the afternoon still high:smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

SugarBomb said:
and you don't wake up until 4 in the afternoon still high:smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

idk if you were being serious or not man, but you can't sleep all night then wake up high. you might feel burnt out or after effects. i promise you though you are not high after just waking up as if you would be drunk if you drank a shitload of alchy.

that's what i mean. i meant to put still feel high. sorry. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've woken up pretty dazed and confused :)laughtwo:) after a night of a heavy smoking. I felt pretty "high" until I got into the shower.....

I think you get more high.. IMO, you do if you smoke, lets says a blunt at 1PM and then smoke another at, lets sayd 3:30. You'd be more high then you were, before..:hmmmm:

^^ bingo.. I've come to the same solution, if you stretch out the time period in which you are smoking in, at least for me, I seem to reach a point. But if i just take a bong between me and my bud and we smoke through a couple bowls as fast as we can we get extremley fucked up :cheesygrinsmiley: Just try and get there as fast as you can then sit back and chill.

well it if worked like that, the more you smoke the higher you get, it would be ridiculous. their has to be a certain high level you can reach, you cant just keep getting higher and higher youll explode or something haha i agree with ^. when im smoking blunts with like 3 or 4 people it takes a while for the blunt to get back to me and i feel that i get much higher as opposed to smoking a blunt to my self and taking a hit every like 5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom