Best Smoking Tools

Hooligan

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked before, but do you get any higher when smoking from glass as opposed to a metal bowl? Let's say you smoke the same amount in a glass bong and a a bunch of hitters, would it afftect you the same?

in my opinion ill list it from lowest high to highest high but it all depends on the size of the piece and the person some get higher with a glass piece then a joint it all depends but thats my opinion i dunno if others agree.
1 one hitter
2 metal pipe
3 chillum
4 glass pipe
5 steam roller
6 bong
7 gravity bong
:allgood: :smokin:

Well, all the material does is make for a cleaner tasting, healthier smoke. I.E., glass over metal.

J842P said:
Well, all the material does is make for a cleaner tasting, healthier smoke. I.E., glass over metal.

While glass does a WHOLE lot for taste, I think methods that force a LOT of smoke into your lungs in a short period of time (ie. bongs, gravity bongs, vaporizers, and steam rollers) are the most effective for getting really high, really fast. It seems to me, from what I've observed, that using pipes and joints, or blunts, loses you a lot of the smoke that would be captured and contained for you by using a bong, gravity bong, etc.

For example, I will get absolutley, 100% stoned from 1 bowl of kind bud when smoked in my bong. Using the same amount of the same bud, but in a glass or metal pipe will get me sufficiently stoned, and I'll never complain about it not being enough, I don't get quite as high.

To put it into easier terms, using kind bud, a bong will give me a 10 our of 10 high, whereas a pipe will get me a 9 out of 10 high. Not that big a difference, but substantial enough for it to be noteworthy.

Vaporizers

1. Vaporizer (even a homemade one beats the crap out of any pipe IMO)
2. Bubbler
3. Bong
4. Joint
5. One-Hitter

I put bubbler before bong because of it's portability. I included joint but not blunt because I really don't care too much for blunts, plus joints are somewhat smaller and more portable. The one-hitters are awesome if you have some really good stuff, but aren't very reasonable if you're just smoking schwag.

Actually, a huge J gets me higher than anything else. Just try and not get blazed off a big King Size Zig-Zag, I dare ya. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I like lungers. I guess everyone else calls them Gravity bongs though.

I like bag lungers more. For those of you that don't know it's just a 2litre cut in half and a bag taped to the bottom of it. You burn the weed as you pull the bag so it creates suction. Then you take the cap off and suck the bag up, getting a killer hoot. It's like smoking a whole bowl to yourself in one hoot.

GLASS ALL THE WAY. If your smoking
outta metal scrap that shit and get urself
some glass!!! 100 times better for you,
and has a better taste!!

Yeah I love lungers. I geuss thats what you call it. we call them shoots. I like doing those in my buddys car filled with people. No driving after smoking those though! Shoots always get me massively high

1. Hookah- Only hit one once, and it was the highest i've ever been.

2. vapourizer

3. Glass Bong

4. Blunt

5. Steam-Roller

6. Glass Pipe

Hookah for sure...Super Killer Major Amazingly Awesome High. Me and my friends smoke out of our hookah frequently.

Back
Top Bottom