What is the best way to smoke? Bong, hookah, vap etc.

hippiechick99

My boyfriend is disabled. THC helps him better than any drug on the market. But he has to smoke alot to be able to improve his mobility. We have a bong, glass pipe, and metal pipe. So far it just depends on the situation on how we smoke.

But My question is, to conserve weed to help on the pocket book, what is the best way to get the medicine? Vapor, Bong, Hookah etc?

I need some input before we go out here and just try to buy different things and them not work.

Hi!

Vaping is an outstanding option. Your buds will last far, far longer and he'll be able to consume way more THC. Since no combustion happens, none of the plant (or any of its components - including THC) is actually destroyed. The best of the best is The Volcano, though its on the pricey side and is not portable. There are, though, plenty of portable vapes, chief among them The Magic Flight Launch Box (which is also a much cheaper option and has a lifetime warranty).

Outside of vaping, you can make canna-oil by cooking the buds into an oil of your choosing, then making edibles out of it. Some people use butter, but as a vegan and health fanatic I would recommend healthy plant-based oils. Many use Olive or coconut or various treats. Coconut actually has a higher burn temp, so there's less of a chance that you'll scorch it. Also, the flavor lends itself to sweets better (if that's his thing).

For the sake of conserving THC and saving money, I would recommend picking up a cheaper vape (check out the Launch Box) and making some potent edibles (there are plenty of how-to's on the internet).

Best of luck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

My boyfriend is disabled. THC helps him better than any drug on the market. But he has to smoke alot to be able to improve his mobility. We have a bong, glass pipe, and metal pipe. So far it just depends on the situation on how we smoke.

But My question is, to conserve weed to help on the pocket book, what is the best way to get the medicine? Vapor, Bong, Hookah etc?

I need some input before we go out here and just try to buy different things and them not work.

Hippie chick, if you're in a mmj State, you may want to check to see if any dispensaries carry oil for ecig cartridges. Here, they all carry both CO2 and Butane oil (go with CO2) typically in pre-filled cartridges, for $35-$45 each (refills are about $10 less, though it's a bit risky, as the cartridges may fail after a couple of uses). You simply screw the cartridge onto a battery, which they sell for $10-$20, and often provide the first one free. I use them for pain, am a moderate to heavy user, and they last a week or more. Can't smoke bud for that price, and I much prefer vaping oil. I bought some cartridges last week that are 73% THC!

Oh, I forgot to mention, if he tries an ecig and likes it, you can get a more advanced ecig mod that allows adjustment of the voltage and wattage, to fine-tune the vapor volume. I ordered one 2 days ago, and am looking forward to trying it out, hopefully by the end of this week.

No one commented on using a hookah. I dont use mine anymore and thus thought I could start using it to toke? I love smoking j's more than anything though.

Back
Top Bottom