Questions about a detox product i used.

kaybaby

SO i quit smoking for about 28 days and took a at home test Thursday and it was negative. but i still wanted take a detox so i took detoxify instant clean herbal. the directions are as followed

"Pick your day for using your INSTANT CLEAN for intensive cleansing.
Begin your cleansing program with INSTANT CLEAN.
Take the Cleansing Blend capsule (clear) with 20oz of water. Wait 15 minutes.
Take the Nutrient capsule (yellow) with 20oz of water. Wait 15 minutes.
Take the Metaboost capsule (blue) with 20 oz of water.
Urinate frequently. Urinating 2-3 times indicates that you are experiencing optimal cleansing with INSTANT CLEAN.
You may drink 16oz of water every 2 hours after using INSTANT CLEAN to extend your cleansing benefits throughout the day."

i did it two hours before my test. At first i was peeing clear, but by the 8th time i peed it was starting it get a tint of yellow. When I took my test about 45- 55 mins after i stopped drinking water it was semi yellow to it. I drank some orange juice before i went also.

I was just wondering if that was to much water and if it would show up positive. I know having clear pee isn't bad because its really what it should be, or a little bit yellow.

Thats an awful lot of fluids. But maybe with the added elements of the detox kit it might work in your case.

Another thing to remember when you're taking the UA is to be sure to pee a little in the toilet first, then pee into the collection cup and then pee the rest in the toilet. This allows you the best chance of having the cleanest urine.

Back
Top Bottom