Hair detox products - Any input?

Re: Hair 'detox' products. Any input?

Shave it of like I do, lol:slide:

wont do you any good they will still find hair on you body whether it has to be an ass hair or toe hair unless you are completely hairless from alopecia or cancer they will get a sample. I have alopicia universalis so this test wont work for me he he! They just go straight to my vein for a sample or the cup.

Razor + wife + nair = I passed a hair test because they had to do a UT. I had NO hair anywhere.

ewwwwwwww view for the wife. lol

:peace:
WillyB

Razor + wife + nair = I passed a hair test because they had to do a UT. I had NO hair anywhere.

ewwwwwwww view for the wife. lol

:peace:
WillyB

OMG Willy B that sounds like a lot of trouble you went through. And your story about made me piss my pants. hey it worked for you so! I never thought about the ewww view for the wife. I really don't have a hair on my body due to alopecia universalis not even a toe hair. I hope thats not what my wife is thinking. you made my day bro. how You and yours have a great christmas and new year.:laughtwo:

ken one of myt really goos friends got alopecia when he was 3 many years ago. he would pick up chicks with it.

I bet a dinner my legs are smoother than yours he would say. funny as all getup. knew him for about 4 months before he mentioned it. I was like huh he said look at my eyelashes and nose hairs lol. I have to say before that day I had never noticed his lack of hair. except the few random peach fuzz hairs he got on his noggin

ken one of myt really goos friends got alopecia when he was 3 many years ago. he would pick up chicks with it.

I bet a dinner my legs are smoother than yours he would say. funny as all getup. knew him for about 4 months before he mentioned it. I was like huh he said look at my eyelashes and nose hairs lol. I have to say before that day I had never noticed his lack of hair. except the few random peach fuzz hairs he got on his noggin

thats funny I call the peach fuzz stages I go through chia head. I have had it for about 8 years now. I haven't had the same luck with the ladies but don't need it I have been married to the same gal for about 18 years. even though it is a physical disorder I find the mental part of the disorder to be the worst part of it.
it is a taker of self confideince. I am glad to see it has not affected your friend in that way.

So, I was applying for a new job and got through my second interview only to find out the place does hair follicle testing. I had from Monday afternoon, after my 2nd interview, until my appointment at 8am Thursday of the same week to figure something out to pass. None of the smoke shops in my town have any of the hair cleansing stuff in stock right now so I had to order online. With the one day shipping I paid for (which I didn't get for 2 1/2 days) I paid $75 for Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo and Conditioner. I used it the morning of the test right before I went, using the provided shampoo 3 times and using the purifier twice, rather than shampooing twice and purifying once as the instructions say, and just got a call today from the testing facility saying I need to come in and redo my drug screen. It must have worked at least somewhat because I have smoked 2-5 times a day, almost every single day, for a year straight now and only smoke high quality nuggs. If it didn't work at all I definitely would have just tested positive. So I'd say if you are a light user this product may work for you. Now I have a day to figure something out before I have to try again so I will be driving an hour away to the next biggest city today to try to find hair cleansing product. I will probably try 2 full treatments this time, since my hair is probably about a foot long and considering my frequency using. I'll post again and let you know what I wound up using this time and if it worked when it's all said and done.

Might have gotten the call to retest because they saw something that looked like an adulterant but didn't automatically disqualify you because there is a chance that you were exposed to something in the air that got on/in your hair?

I considered that, too, but either way I'm just glad they're letting me retake it. After lots of phone calls to smoke shops and a few hours worth of driving, I wound up buying both the All Clear Hair Purifying and Cleansing System ($24 something with tax) and the Folli-Kleen Intense Hair Cleanser ($32 something with tax) because I found a few reviews of both of these working for some people so I couldn't decide between them and I'm too nervous to just do one treatment after the last time. This job is such a great oppertunity that I want the best chances I can have in my position and as long as it works I consider all of the money I have put into it well worth it. So, tonight I am going to wash my hair with T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo by Neutrogena (I used it for a couple days before the last test, too) and tomorrow right before I go in I am going to use both treatments and hope it works. I'll post when I get results.

Did you get enough to wash ALL your body hair in case they wish to take the hair from an area that is not normally open to the environment?

I've read that the testing is mainly for the prior three months... Did you get your hair cut to three or four inches in length? Don't suppose that will narrow your window - but it'd give you less area for the treatments to work on.

Come to think of it, if I remember correctly - and I may well be incorrect - the testing is on the interior of the hair, so I'd think that a product that actually worked would have to be capable of doing a real number on it. (Again, I might be off, maybe they just look at the surface?)

Yeah, I have enough to do all my body, but I am a girl and don't have any other body hair for them to take.
Also, my hair has been over a foot long forever now so it would look really curious for me to just go cut it off.
And yes, it is in the interior that they detect it, it grows into your hair (or at least that's what I've read). The Zydot made my hair very dry and brittle, you could tell it was doing a number while I was using it. The conditioner it comes with was great, though, and my hair actually felt really good and more soft once I washed it with my normal shampoo and conditioner again. Neither or the kinds I'm going to use this time have conditioner with it, though.
Well, tomorrow is the day, positive thinking.

Luck be upon you.

Thank you :)
The first thing out of the lady's mouth when she was taking me back was "I'm sorry you had to come back in and do this again, I was like "Max, how did you not get enough hair from a girl?"" and was just really nice about it and apologizing that they didn't get enough the first time. So idk if she was just saying that they didn't get enough or not. But I used both like I said and she said I'd know Friday or Monday.

Well, I bought Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo and Conditioner and used it the morning of my first test right before I went, using the provided shampoo 3 times and using the purifier twice, rather than shampooing twice and purifying once as the instructions say. I got a call back to redo the hair portion of my drug screen (they said they didn't get enough hair the first time) and 6 days later I used All Clear Hair Purifying and Cleansing System and the Folli-Kleen Intense Hair Cleanser back to back, right before going in to take the test. So, if they really "penetrate the hair shaft and dissolve the impurities" all of my hair- besides the tiny amount that grew in the 6 days between washes- was cleaned 3 times, and the little bit that grew got treated twice. I got a call today that I still tested positive :/
Sooo, I spent $150 trying to pass and it didn't work for me.
The company called me and said if I'd like I can pay for another test and if it comes back negative this time they will pay me back for the retest and I have the job, but I really don't know what to do that will work...

After doing more research, I have ordered Toxin Wash ($69.99 + $17.89 for One Day Shipping) and plan to give it one more try. Third time's a charm, right? I still don't know how much it is going to cost me to take the test but if I pass they will pay me back for it, anyway. If I don't pass this time I will have spent between $200 and $300 for nothing :/
I plan on doing some of the pre-treatment suggestions I have found out there- like washing with dish soap, baking soda, dying my hair, and so on...- and will use what I had left of the Folli-Kleen and then all of the Toxin Wash the day of the test. I guess we'll see...

Might even consider calling the company and speaking with the highest-authority person you can, telling them that you used to consume cannabis but quit a couple of months ago and that you have discovered that the reason you tested positive is that unlike other methods of testing which show use history for a smaller period, hair-testing goes back three months... And ask that you be provisionally hired if you agree to schedule a test two to four months in the future to demonstrate that you have in fact quit. And then just abstain for the interim.

Then again, that would not be honest. And while some employers would applaud your "honesty" and give you credit for it, others would take the evidence of your past use (your admission) as "evidence" that you'd use in the future. Although... Seems like they want you to work for them even in the face of multiple questionable tests, lol.

3rd try
The night before the test-
-Scrub hair 5 minutes with dish soap, rinse out (supposed to remove any build up and product in hair)
-Made a baking soda paste with water, lather in, and let sit on hair for 25 minutes, rinse out (apparently has the right ph to open up the hair, making it easier for the treatment to penetrate the hair shaft)
-Wet all of hair with bleach and rinse out after 15 minutes
-Scrub hair well with Toxin Wash for 15 minutes, then wash out
-Dyed hair back to it's normal blonde with a dye that sits 25 minutes, wash out (contained propylene glycol which is apparently effective at removing toxins from the hair)
-Wash again with Toxin Wash, letting it sit 15 minutes, then wash out
Afterwards my hair was pretty dried out, but not too extremely bad.
The morning of the test, right before I went-
-Scrub with dish soap for a few minutes and rinse out
-Made a baking soda paste again, applied purifying shampoo I had left from the All Clear kit I used last time, lathered in paste, let sit 5 minutes and wash out
-Wash with Toxin Wash, letting sit for 15 min, rinse
-Applied baking soda mixture again and let sit, rinsing after 5 minutes
-Lather in Folli-Kleen, let it sit 25 minutes, rinse out
-Baking soda mixture step again
-Toxin Wash step one more time
Hair was extremely dry and damaged after all of this. Lost a LOT of hair...
And after all that, a month of stress, effort, and spending almost $400 for the test and the washes I tried, I still failed. Well great, there goes that job...

I recently purchased and used "Toxin Wash" shampoo in order to secure a better job. I had not used in nearly 2 months. The hair sample was sent to a lab in California. They called me 6 days later and gave me the news that I was positive for THC. I followed the directions to the "T". "Toxin Wash" failed me! My suggestion is to save your money and not purchase "Toxin Wash":goodluck:

I went and paid a small fee to get my results, just to see how well it worked on my hair, even though I didn't pass.
Like I said before, my 1st test they didn't get enough hair and couldn't get a result, that's exactly what the paper said that they got back from the lab. The other 2 results were pretty disappointing considering what the products I used promise to us and how much they cost. The cut off is 0.01pg of THC detected in the hair. These products were supposed to "penetrate the hair shaft and remove unwanted toxins" and everything, HA, my first test I still got a 3.25, yeah- NOT EVEN CLOSE. At that point my hair had been washed with 3 products multiple times that all claimed to clean your hair by itself and they didn't get me anywhere near passing. I was clean up to the next test but there was probably still residual THC in my body that grew into my hair in that week from smoking so frequently for a year, because after doing all those steps for my 3rd attempt, I actually got a 4.78! Not only did all that effort not pay off- I tested higher! So all of those people out there claiming they smoke every day and just used Toxin Wash and passed are LYING, companies do make fake profiles and make fake positive comments about their products to make them look legit, but you can look at my results, there is just no way. And that site that says they did the study on 6 people and they all passed for THC, including daily users, is definietly a fake. Sometimes I take lortabs or perks and I did pass for those. I think if you only have a little of these things in your system it will work, but if you smoke or take pills frequently IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK. I know it's disappointing, but it's the truth unfortunately :/
To top off the disappointment, after using bleach and all that stuff on my hair I had a sore spot on the back of my head that developed into Shingles. Normally only old people with very low immune systems get shingles, I NEVER get sick, ever, and I got that and I was only 19 at the time! I'm pretty sure it was from all the stress I put my scalp under and then stressing so much in general, and not really eating that healthy, I just lowered my immune system too much. So, I wound up with $800 in hospital bills from that since I didn't have health insurance at the time. This whole situation sucked and I will never try to get a job that does hair testing again.
So yeah, if you are a frequent user Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo and Conditioner, All Clear Hair Purifying and Cleansing System, the Folli-Kleen Intense Hair Cleanser, and Toxin Wash all do not work. Don't waste your money.

I have been on these forums non stop the past few weeks and eventually ordered toxin wash. I have been a heavy smoker for 10 years straight...never quit once...smoked 3-10 times daily! I have been at my AWESOME job for 6 months and none of the other ladies got hair tested so i figured i was ok...i can fake a pee test! Well the time came and when they told me to go the email said my drug TESTS were scheduled...so i freaked and overnighted some toxin wash to my house...it wasnt cheap at all but i figured if it saved my job it was worth it. YESTERDAY i got an email telling me i had PASSED my test! So i am now employed by an awesome company that i LOVE working for because Toxin wash is awesome! I followed the directions to a tee. Washed hair 7 times with coal tar shampoo, put vinegar in my hair for 5 mins then scrubbed and scrubbed twice for ten mins each with the toxin wash the morning of my test. Bought a new brush and hairties (my hair was SUPER DRY) waited for my hair to dry and threw it in a ponytail. I have dark shoulder length hair and read reviews about dark long hair being the hardest to detox...but for a smoker it can be done...i am proof of that! I am thinking the people who fail probably had more then just thc in there system...just a theory though!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT HAS TO GO THRU THIS...IT WAS HELL...FELT LIKE A TWO WEEK PANIC ATTACK! BUT KNOW THAT IT CAN BE DONE...HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE :peace::circle-of-love::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom